Reaction score

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I see. Wasted. Thanks

But if you're on mobile ABT trial, you are entitled for samsung pay points.

If everyone using ezlink and gets samsung pay rewards, then expect your gifts to value over millions. macam playing maple story with mesos... :D

louis23

Reaction score
I use my s8+ samsung pay to top up my separate ezlink card, not using nfc ezlink sim card. The error happens not only at top up machines but also at other retail shops.

Suddenly Samsung Pay is working well again this past week. Be it at EZLink top up machines or at retail outlets. But everytime I use it, the POS terminal takes very long to complete the transaction. Anyone experience this as well?

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Suddenly Samsung Pay is working well again this past week. Be it at EZLink top up machines or at retail outlets. But everytime I use it, the POS terminal takes very long to complete the transaction. Anyone experience this as well?

Are you referring to the time of scanning the phone or the time after scanning?

If its after scanning, then it could be due to network congestion in the area, especially during peak hours..

twosix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm having random issues. it will fail when scanning to pay. have to try several times, sometimes i just give up and use apple pay instead. why is it failing? is the system overload?

deathst

Master Member
Reaction score
I'm having random issues. it will fail when scanning to pay. have to try several times, sometimes i just give up and use apple pay instead. why is it failing? is the system overload?

This sounds like a device specific issue. Limited to your device only. Samsung pay can operate autonomous without connection to the server so likely the payment panel is not picking up your device properly or there is some interference somewhere. Do you have like cards near your device like in a case or maybe use that terrible NFC Sim card?

twosix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This sounds like a device specific issue. Limited to your device only. Samsung pay can operate autonomous without connection to the server so likely the payment panel is not picking up your device properly or there is some interference somewhere. Do you have like cards near your device like in a case or maybe use that terrible NFC Sim card?

You mean it does not need any wifi or network to use? it's a naked phone with a plastic case. was working well last month and prior, only recently start to give problem.

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You mean it does not need any wifi or network to use? it's a naked phone with a plastic case. was working well last month and prior, only recently start to give problem.

samsung pay does not require internet connectivity to function, but the number of transactions that can be completed when samsung pay has no internet connectivity is limited.

Meaning, samsung pay app generates a few of the tokens and standby in the app for use whenever it has connectivity to the internet, so that in the event you don't have internet, these tokens can be used readily..

if you think hardware wise got issue, there is actually the service centre which can help you confirm.. Both MST and NFC aspects can be tested as they have a physical tool for it..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.