November 2017 SBF

Ichimatsu

Reaction score
Hello! How do you find out what's the last queue number called for the estate? TIA!

I found it on my application status page at HDB website :)

Last Queue Number invited for selection of a 3-Room flat in Toa Payoh under the November 2017 SBF exercise as at 04 May 2018 00015

Endless09

Reaction score
I found it on my application status page at HDB website :)

Last Queue Number invited for selection of a 3-Room flat in Toa Payoh under the November 2017 SBF exercise as at 04 May 2018 00015

Does the queue number reflect the realtime status of the flat been booked? i.e. if 5 queue are called today, and when I check the number of units available prior to the selection, 3 of the units are selected.. Can I assume that 2 of them drop-out?

Last edited:

AudreyHie

Reaction score
My appt is on 10 May for 5rm BB..
Watch the "Booked" units makes my hearts thubs faster.. haha

Ichimatsu

Reaction score
Does the queue number reflect the realtime status of the flat been booked? i.e. if 5 queue are called today, and when I check the number of units available prior to the selection, 3 of the units are selected.. Can I assume that 2 of them drop-out?

i am not so sure tbh. HDB hub closes at 5pm so I assume the queue number should be more or less accurate after 5pm. hope experienced applicants can verify on this

Aries89

Reaction score

I recently selected my flat and was also wondering whether the update is realtime and found that it was not. Early in the day, they already update the queue number to the last number for the day. For example, I was #31 and last for the day is #32. My selection was in the afternoon but in the morning when I checked the current queue number, it already showed #32

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.