[OFFICIAL] Dynasty Warriors: Unleashed IOS/Android

pichujr

Reaction score
w4mNrPk.jpg

Any idea how to get freeze for zgl leg weapon? For what i know it is not an option for skill change.

Last edited:

booster888

Reaction score
Wah! You just started playing the game? Why so low? F2p completely or spending? Able to join whatsapp?

Best Power CC 301k with freeze weap
Team Power 734k only, :( still working on my leg weapon

Hope your criteria not too high;)

Tormented

Reaction score
So average player should be at how much Team power?

Depends on when you started. Your CC is strong at 300k, but if total team is at 700k+, means the supporting heroes are only 200+k each. Most of the players here are at 900k+, the more pro ones about 1.1m. Which are your 2 supporting heroes that you are using to support your CC? Plan properly so you don't waste the LW farming for them. Speaking of LW, they are dropping like mad during this event. Just remember to keep changing your sigils at the event shop for the surprise chests. You can really get a lot of LW that way. In fact, if u have nothing better to do, and during the non hot times, u can go to arena and just keep farming the bags.

pichujr

Reaction score
Depends on when you started. Your CC is strong at 300k, but if total team is at 700k+, means the supporting heroes are only 200+k each. Most of the players here are at 900k+, the more pro ones about 1.1m. Which are your 2 supporting heroes that you are using to support your CC? Plan properly so you don't waste the LW farming for them. Speaking of LW, they are dropping like mad during this event. Just remember to keep changing your sigils at the event shop for the surprise chests. You can really get a lot of LW that way. In fact, if u have nothing better to do, and during the non hot times, u can go to arena and just keep farming the bags.

Curently using LLQ and liubei
Was thinking to change to ZY and ZGL
What bag u do u mean from arena?

letsgososhi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah Bian shu emp more op den the previous 1 jin emo spend all my igot again nth

Sent from HUAWEI STF-L09 using GAGT

000kai000

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
today use slutty SE for eights gates ... damage output is quite high ... power lei ...
but was wondering how come no bleed ... den found out the LW is XHDs one ! hahahhaa

letsgososhi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
today use slutty SE for eights gates ... damage output is quite high ... power lei ...
but was wondering how come no bleed ... den found out the LW is XHDs one ! hahahhaa
Ya when I use his hero I was like wat the h...
Damage and attack spd is insane

Sent from HUAWEI STF-L09 using GAGT

Last edited:

TechNuB

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey any 1 who cleared hard 10-9 and 10-10 with 3 stars, care to share your strategy??

I can’t even do it with my SE team with cc/lb

Can’t even beat elite 10-9 with the beasts all immune to stun freeze -def and elemental advantage
EKZJ8p3.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.