November 2017 SBF

coolstardy

Reaction score
How many people in this thread has successfully selected their Dawson Vista flat? Are you aware of any official group page for it? I think it will be nice to know your neighbours.

Last edited:

Chloe JK

Reaction score
Anyone balloted for Punggol 5 Room? Can check what is your number range and whether you have received the selection date? Ours is 5X and have yet to receive selection date.

Amex^1234

Reaction score
So envy to see so much of you going to select your home.. Good luck!
I'm waiting neck long long for Yishun....anyone same same?

bright84

Reaction score
Any updates on current latest queue numbers for 4-room of Queenstown, toa payoh or bukit batok?

Sent from Mars using GAGT

emmyxx

Reaction score
Any updates on current latest queue numbers for 4-room of Queenstown, toa payoh or bukit batok?

Sent from Mars using GAGT

Bukit Batok end of day queue will be 10. But so far only 5 units taken up (4 were booked last friday). Keeping my fingers crossed..

leilei87

Reaction score
BB SBF Nov 2017

Who's looking at Bukit Batok SBF?
Bukit batok SBF just have their 8th unit being booked. Skyline and Skypeak are selling fast. haha.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.