Is that water stuck under my iPhone screen?

deathst

Master Member
Reaction score

Nice updated post. Hmm, you might need to show picture other than that gradient blur on the lock screen. Cause it looks like just color banding from the blue effect Try showing us a Screenshot of the home screen at an angle not from the top down. But looking at it from these at the last picture it does seem like it is.. But another clearer picture would be great

Last edited:

superhero41

Master Member
Reaction score
have u tried changing ur wallpaper??? if the stain marks are still there on every wallpaper, yes there is water beneath it.

please share details on how u got the phone into such situation.

btw after reading some of the replies, u do not have a screen protector on a costly phone is kinda v questionable.
and the applecare doesnt really cover any water damage. so if the water beneath it damages any part internally, im afraid u would had to folk out a hefty price. however u are still able to use it despite the stain so i would say its not causing any problem.

if u do not have any more warranty, do not wish to folk out the hefty price, try going outdoor vendors like 3rd party ones aka ah beng store. but u risk getting carrot.
if u do not like that method then i would suggest going online to view vids and diy urself. screen replacement are pretty cheap and tools should be affordable.
vid guides are pretty clear and slow so u shouldn't have much problem.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.