LG G7

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mainly the screen, G series is for the main stream, will only be using the cheaper LCD panel to keep the price low, whereas V series using the more expensive OLED panel.
sigh..lcd is a but turn off.....

Sent from LG-v30 Plus From Your Heart using GAGT

Aditshar

Reaction score
Well i think LG is playing it safe with the LCD screen. On V30, the LED had quite a no. Of people went to service centre to have it replaced.

sigh..lcd is a but turn off.....

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Since I am on v30+ I guess I should wait v40...by then..it shd hv 8mp front cam...

chiaRH

Reaction score
Dont you think v30s plus over priced tho?

And yea gotta agree that there is no wow factor for G7. Seems like the safest LG flagship, like they suddenly didnt want to try :/

their fans werent exactly supportive when LG did a radical idea like the modular G5. Both my parents use G5 and I can confirm they think the modularity is a poorly executed gimmick

wow factors were a thing back in the old days when smartphones were new and had room for improvement now the general feature set is quite stable and mature.

Intrinion

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
The earlier G6(s) have white spots / patches as wel. :o
Personally a supporter of ones which gives better battery life. Would say LED tech is much better on battery

Well i think LG is playing it safe with the LCD screen. On V30, the LED had quite a no. Of people went to service centre to have it replaced.

gws898

Reaction score
avTBefyl.jpg

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

funnycow

Master Member
Reaction score
avTBefyl.jpg

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

nice...!

According to Etnews, G7 ThinQ’s price in Korea has been set with the country’s three main carriers at 899,800 won (~$833), while the G7 ThinQ Plus will cost 973,500 won (~$900).

The standard G7 ThinQ carries the same Korea price as the LG G6 did when it was released there last year; assuming LG chooses the same pricing strategy in the U.S., the G7 would cost around $650, while the G7 ThinQ Plus could cost around $100 more at $750.
https://www.androidauthority.com/lg-g7-price-release-date-deals-860628/

shager

Master Member
Reaction score
so far our local LG still have not stated any dates, so probably still need to wait :p

I hope it’s not because they’re trying to push sales of the V30+ ThinQ 256gb....LG Spore always seems to be behind with the launch of the latest models.

Gash_1989

Reaction score
Finally there's a preview on 22 May at zouk as posted on their fb!! Hope it will be release soon after.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.