OCBC Titanium Mastercard

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
OCBC team,

I was not awarded the bonus for ikea transactions charged in march 2018. I am not asking about the 30x rewards, but just the 10x. Sending secured message was of no help because no one gets back to me.

Hi Tyrhung,

Could you drop us a PM with the 16 digit reference number of your secured mail?

We will retrieve it, and arrange for our service executive to get in touch with you at the soonest.

^DG

kuro

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lazada refunded me on the 14 of April with proof of refund. But till now, OCBC has yet to reply my message via ibanking nor the refund is being reflected...

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Lazada refunded me on the 14 of April with proof of refund. But till now, OCBC has yet to reply my message via ibanking nor the refund is being reflected...

Hi kuro,

Please drop us a PM with the 16 digit reference number of your secured mail.

^DG

way28bdm

Reaction score
Just wondering if products such as Dyson Hairdryer, Electric Toothbrush & Skincare Cosmetics will be awarded 10X Bonus OCBC$ on Qoo10?

I assume, Electronics & Personal Care?

raiseyourhandtospeak

Reaction score
Are clothes, shoes and bags bought online from comGateway via their BuyForMe service eligible for 10x OCBC$?

Is the subsequent shipping to Singapore also eligible for 10x OCBC$?

lycanboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
In order to make a big ticket purchase, I prepaid my credit card so that the transaction will go through. However, in my internet banking, I don't see how transactions except for the pre-payment that I have made. Is this normal? My credit limit no longer include the prepaid amount. Thank you.

Sent from 你妈妈喊你回家吃饭去 using GAGT

ngyauee

Reaction score
In order to make a big ticket purchase, I prepaid my credit card so that the transaction will go through. However, in my internet banking, I don't see how transactions except for the pre-payment that I have made. Is this normal? My credit limit no longer include the prepaid amount. Thank you.

Sent from 你妈妈喊你回家吃饭去 using GAGT
Think it take time to post, depends on when merchant do their settlement.

Sent from Samsung SM-G930F using GAGT

kuro

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi OCBC,

All Paywave eligible for 10X OCBC$?

Jewellery shops like JannPaul, do I get 10X OCBC$ too?

For overseas spending, how many OCBC$ will I get?

datalock

Reaction score
Hi OCBC,

All Paywave eligible for 10X OCBC$?

Jewellery shops like JannPaul, do I get 10X OCBC$ too?

For overseas spending, how many OCBC$ will I get?

What about topping up of EZ-link cards at transitlink machines? Also eligible for the Apple Pay 10X OCBC$?

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi OCBC, is Capital Optical classified as Personal Care for 10X OCBC?

Hi there,

Capital Optical will not be eligible for 10X OCBC$.

Personal Care refers to merchants under MCC 5912: Drug Stores & Pharmacies.

^DG

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
What about topping up of EZ-link cards at transitlink machines? Also eligible for the Apple Pay 10X OCBC$?

Hi datalock,

Transactions made at TransitLink General Ticketing Machines with your OCBC Titanium Rewards Card will not earn OCBC$.

^DG

AMD_FREAK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone here enjoyed the IKEA 30X points promo in March? Wondering if you have gotten all your points already?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.