Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

mbt2015

Reaction score
you can control his finance ? wow you are either his son or father or wife ?

My sibling.

Asked him to add me to his bank account as joint owner, a condition to loan his money.

I am curios what makes you turn around? My sibling is losing his job, wife and everyone's trust. Yet he is not awaken yet.

Adt007

Reaction score
My sibling.

Asked him to add me to his bank account as joint owner, a condition to loan his money.

I am curios what makes you turn around? My sibling is losing his job, wife and everyone's trust. Yet he is not awaken yet.

LOL what makes you think i have turn around ?

I have reach a point where it is dangerous to borrow from ah long cos u never know who is connected to who. I think there are more than 20 ah long looking for me out there !! Hahaha

mbt2015

Reaction score
LOL what makes you think i have turn around ?

I have reach a point where it is dangerous to borrow from ah long cos u never know who is connected to who. I think there are more than 20 ah long looking for me out there !! Hahaha

Haha, U are ultimate! Ay least ur achievement is being a big contributor of ah long's bad debt. :)

PeterMaryParker

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone who needs help with loansharks matter can wechat me. My ID wxid_v30kt5cm2ywy22
I will help you all get back in life if you all really sincere in changing.

Adt007

Reaction score
Anyone who needs help with loansharks matter can wechat me. My ID wxid_v30kt5cm2ywy22
I will help you all get back in life if you all really sincere in changing.

How ? You can neg with the ah longs ?

Or u talking about financial planning ?

Haoren88

Reaction score
It was a huge mistake to share my details with anonymous call and the next monent, my bank was credited 400. They demand 750 to be paid by due date. I knew it was a setup and i quickly request to pay them. They insisted for 2k until i threatened to make police report. Finally, they agreed to let me settle 750 but on the same day, they again asked for the remaining 1250. They then threatened to splash paint and hurt my family.

I am not sure how well our government can do to protect us but please please via this platform, dont give your details especially account no to stranger.

Last edited:

Adt007

Reaction score
It was a huge mistake to share my details with anonymous call and the next monent, my bank was credited 400. They demand 750 to be paid by due date. I knew it was a setup and i quickly request to pay them. They insisted for 2k until i threatened to make police report. Finally, they agreed to let me settle 750 but on the same day, they again asked for the remaining 1250. They then threatened to splash paint and hurt my family.

I am not sure how well our government can do to protect us but please please via this platform, dont give your details especially account no to stranger.

This story a bit ...... not full. With just your bank account and phone number, how the ah long threaten you ? Unless he has your address. Do you mean you give your address, bank account and phone number to a stranger ? (unless of course you are taking a loan, i dont see any reason why you will give all these details to anyone)

Haoren88

Reaction score
This story a bit ...... not full. With just your bank account and phone number, how the ah long threaten you ? Unless he has your address. Do you mean you give your address, bank account and phone number to a stranger ? (unless of course you are taking a loan, i dont see any reason why you will give all these details to anyone)

Yes, was enquiry about loan. So please stay away from these calls and sms..

Nas1978

Reaction score
Hi i need help. I got the same issue with the others.A sum of $400 was transfer to my posb acc yesterday by this UML. I took a loan, of $600 and this week was the last payment.Can someone please advise me ? I really do not know what to do and i read some of your reply, making a police report is useless. Few weeks ago, he keep on calling me to take up new loan from him and i keep on decline. But this has happen. I will be starting my course soon and will only work part time. How do i am going to clear this new loan?? Can someone please advise me or anyone who went thru this ordeal, share your experience please.

Adt007

Reaction score
Hi i need help. I got the same issue with the others.A sum of $400 was transfer to my posb acc yesterday by this UML. I took a loan, of $600 and this week was the last payment.Can someone please advise me ? I really do not know what to do and i read some of your reply, making a police report is useless. Few weeks ago, he keep on calling me to take up new loan from him and i keep on decline. But this has happen. I will be starting my course soon and will only work part time. How do i am going to clear this new loan?? Can someone please advise me or anyone who went thru this ordeal, share your experience please.

sorry to say but theres no solution.

and if u clear this new loan, it will send a signal to the UML that you are an easy catch and more money will transfer to you without your consent.

if u dont then prepare to face all the harrassments coming soon.

Nas1978

Reaction score
Yes, last year i've met same situation with you, even we settled the payment down, they still request more than that, then keep threaten , show burning house, or splash paint house pic or video, but i just ignored it, cause i already paid what i should pay eventhough they denied and said didnt received it. they called to my office and my hp number everyday, keep threatening but didnt show up at all,they stop for 8- 9 months, after one years later, today they call again and whatapps me with different number, ask me to provide bank account number and force me to take a new loan from them, if i dont, they said they will burn my house bla bla bla. Anyway, i just ignored them.

last year keep ask me to pay them more, now keep ask me to take loan, what a funny ah long =.= now ah long business no good become beggar already.

but for me, at the end i didnt switch my place, my job and my hp number.
Still remain as usual, cause for me they just say only, no action at all for this two years. they just "follow up" with it see any chances to get more money from your side. wait you feel irritating bek tahan will give money to them

Could you advice me how you do it?

Adt007

Reaction score
Hi, can advise how you can help? Thanks

Hi how can you help?

Unless this PeterMaryParker is some big shot ah long (the real boss above all boss) or he is head of CID UML branch, how can he help ?

Most will offer useless advise such as attending counselling, praying to god blah blah blah

Or worse, offer you new loan to clear your old loans

Adt007

Reaction score
Yes, was enquiry about loan. So please stay away from these calls and sms..

By paying them 750 for a 400 loan on the same day, you already send them a signal that you are weak and afraid of them.

Thats why they try their luck and ask u for $2000.

and i can tell u if u pay them this $2000, it is NOT the end....

you will be put in their "easy money" category and share among all their stores.

Ah Long A : Yoz guys here's a good and easy catch

Ah Long B : Share share leh

Ah Long C : SMS-ing to that easy catch NAO !!!

Ah Long D : Sic pls

Ah Long E : KNN, NPNT !!!

Nas1978

Reaction score
sorry to say but theres no solution.

and if u clear this new loan, it will send a signal to the UML that you are an easy catch and more money will transfer to you without your consent.

if u dont then prepare to face all the harrassments coming soon.

When i read all the post, it seem making a police report is useless.
Will. It help if i close my acc?

Hi sir.. Could you advise me how to stop it? I am really lost here and i felt trap. Feeling depressed also. I am going to be a part time student taking my advance dip in nursing and class start in june. Please advise me sir.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.