[OFFICIAL] Fish keeping lover lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyro77

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
High-grade pellets wor 500G $36 i will soak in vitamin $20, my previous Arowana love it i will buy it twice per month.

i know it's not much but that's my current budget.

if budget higher i will feed prawns.

Wah your aro eat more atas food than humans sia :s13:

unicr0ne

Banned
Reaction score
High-grade pellets wor 500G $36 i will soak in vitamin $20, my previous Arowana love it i will buy it twice per month.

i know it's not much but that's my current budget.

if budget higher i will feed prawns.

******* joke. if such high SES food got use, it won't be your previous arowana already

ralliart_ray

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My current is either live or mp
Anything else refused , he hungry he take it out on other tank mates -.-

So I gave up

i feed 1kg $4 fresh ikan bilis LOL , my xbs

wanna eat, eat, dont eat then starve. my tigers / dorados / rays will finish everything LOL

skytan13

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hm.. which type can share picture ?
Cos MP I tell my MIL she go market buy for me simple instructions .

If got picture I ask her go ask at market 😂

i feed 1kg $4 fresh ikan bilis LOL , my xbs

wanna eat, eat, dont eat then starve. my tigers / dorados / rays will finish everything LOL

Pyro77

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anybody knows where to buy and cut acrylic? I want to make baffles for my sump tank.

Wryer

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
After more than 10 years, I'm itching to do a mini 1 feet planted tank. High sloped riccia with a trio of beautiful guppies. Miss those days when my father and I get excited when they start to bubble oxygen.

Am out of the hobby for so long - where's the best place to get all my equipment and plants at one go?

Niccolo Machiavelli

Master Member
Reaction score
After more than 10 years, I'm itching to do a mini 1 feet planted tank. High sloped riccia with a trio of beautiful guppies. Miss those days when my father and I get excited when they start to bubble oxygen.

Am out of the hobby for so long - where's the best place to get all my equipment and plants at one go?

which part of the island do you stay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.