who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

azarel41

Reaction score
Azarael what ign? Can I add as well?

sure bro. my id is 88733176 (using a spare hwz acct to post... cos my main login have to wait doe admin to reset the 2FA activation... stupidly activate it but i didn't take down the secret code so now cannot log back in...zzzz)

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
which of you guys is BulletMeister har?
The one with Vash the Stampede avatar.

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just when I thought I am getting the hang of using Uranus, then suddenly I kena alot of nonsense match-ups, namely feeder Fannies -_-

Survivability rate is higher, lesser need to return to base.
But still the ultimate skill is so slow, everytime I try to use it, I get killed first -_-

azarel41

Reaction score

lol i was wondering the same when i saw that nick. maybe we have a list of ign nicks next to our hwz forum ids?

I'll start with mine haha:

1. IGN: subzero#050 - azarel (hwz)

grove88

Reaction score

Lurker99 I believe

I should be easily identified here but I will add it just in case :s13:

2. IGN: grove88 - grove88 (hwz)

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to apologize to him cos I know he attempted to add me a loooooooooong time ago but because I don't add random strangers in case they are Indonesians in disguise, and he never informed me, so he was stuck on my application list until Dawwwn set me up with him in the game, then I was like, "Oh. A Hardwarezoner"

+_+

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
3. IGN: AikawaHajime - eeLsinneD (hwz)
4. IGN: Winter Sonata - dawwwn (hwz)

Notice in that group got a chiobu Halal Princess or something sia. Real chiobu or friend-bait? :s13:

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
5. IGN: 煌神羅刹 - Computeron (Hwz)

crain7303

Reaction score
6: IGN: ◥▇▇▆▅︻ - crain7303 (Hwz)

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT

sillyofme00

Reaction score
6: IGN: ◥▇▇▆▅︻ - crain7303
7: IGN: Sillyofme - HWZ sames

Jason321

Reaction score
Any good team here that i can join?

Highest rank mythic 20. Currently stucked at Epic since season renew and all the way stuck here thanks to those toxic indonesian players and noobs.

Mainly assassin user (Hayabusa, Zilong, Saber) depending on enemy hero. I was Rank 1 local gossen and top 50 global lancelot previously but stopped using them since 99% of the time it will get banned on draft pick. So i mainly use Hayabusa. I can easily push any lane with opponent Kagura, cyclop, harley etc. So if u guys are into rank trust me im not a bad player :p

Really need help pushing back to mythic. Cant tahan all the annoying players here down in epic lol.

Lurker99

Reaction score
Just wanted to apologize to him cos I know he attempted to add me a loooooooooong time ago but because I don't add random strangers in case they are Indonesians in disguise, and he never informed me, so he was stuck on my application list until Dawwwn set me up with him in the game, then I was like, "Oh. A Hardwarezoner"

+_+

No worries bro. I’m also very cautious about adding players. No point having too many people I don’t intend to play with on my list.

Just added u because U are active in ML and HWZ and I think I know u irl lol. But think cannot PM a player in ML unless he’s in your friends list?

Lurker99

Reaction score

Highest rank mythic 20. Currently stucked at Epic since season renew and all the way stuck here thanks to those toxic indonesian players and noobs.

Mainly assassin user (Hayabusa, Zilong, Saber) depending on enemy hero. I was Rank 1 local gossen and top 50 global lancelot previously but stopped using them since 99% of the time it will get banned on draft pick. So i mainly use Hayabusa. I can easily push any lane with opponent Kagura, cyclop, harley etc. So if u guys are into rank trust me im not a bad player :p

Really need help pushing back to mythic. Cant tahan all the annoying players here down in epic lol.

Don’t know of any teams here but we do have several active SG players in ML who at least aren’t toxic. A number of us are tank/fighter mains so a assassin user is definitely more than welcome. Feel free to join the EDMW ML group or Melon in-game group to play together.

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

wa.. assassin pro.... classic must add u.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.