[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

slowpokie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes, the multi synch attack.

To reduce the chance for multi synch attack, when attacked once, straight away GB.

Because coordination from full HP is more difficult instead of already attacked once.

Yes, but if got 4 acc, they can take it down smoothly

Did it before, v smooth

fanna84

Reaction score

To reduce the chance for multi synch attack, when attacked once, straight away GB.

Because coordination from full HP is more difficult instead of already attacked once.

Feed GB also no use if multi synch attack(3 separate instant attack) is executed on full HP p'mon.
Currently, the only wayout is to break the synch by join in the attack together(it does not mattar which instant you join to attack). Feed GB is still require after breaking it.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
So far my record for Latios is 2/3 (blue acc) and 3/3 (red acc).

Only one of note is a 14/15/14.

mrhello

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Today did latios raid. Caught tier 2 2023 CP latios!

Targeted great throw. 9x great curve, 1x airball, and 2x normal curve. Caught with normal curve last ball!

2/2 for latios raid.

kkhing

Reaction score

How they do a multi sync attack? I did feed a GRB straight after they attack the first time?

eyesawz

Reaction score
Last night when someone was attacking my gum, I fed all the pokemons with GRB and all full blood but suddenly the pokemons just got knocked out one by one even with full blood. I don't understand why this happen? Has anyone encountered this before? :(

maybe got few attackers. knocking out process can accelerate.

eyesawz

Reaction score
Less spoofers now. The gym at my place can easily last over 4 hrs now even on a weekend. Last time when spoofers are active, this will never happen.

It's good cos legit players now can slot their pokemon inside the gym and if they can't have no reasons to KPKB that spoofers sneak their gym.

But without spoofers , some gyms are as good as dead. The gym near my workplace here, unless you are inside the first lobby, else you can forget about it. Worse, most time now, 1st lobby can't even full.

you think how many still continue to spoof in sb?

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
yesterday nv hoot anything

today use up the 2 free pass.. caught both

but..2016 2023.. like come on... :s13:

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Just now while waiting to fetch my wife , helped my girl threw a lure and caught a shiny mukuhita. Cute

since event started.. i see my makuita candy increase by 2000 now

it was about 800+ before event.. now reaching 3k.. i hvnt even tio 1 shiny makhukita :s13:

sibei suay :s13:

medtite also hvnt tio :s13:

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Today did latios raid. Caught tier 2 2023 CP latios!

Targeted great throw. 9x great curve, 1x airball, and 2x normal curve. Caught with normal curve last ball!

2/2 for latios raid.

so... seems like the "trick"
i mention earlier is working very well for you huh..

if doing certain throw always cant get.. change the throw.. n you're have higher chance to catch it. :s13:

mikezuper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so... seems like the "trick"
i mention earlier is working very well for you huh..

if doing certain throw always cant get.. change the throw.. n you're have higher chance to catch it. :s13:
Yes bro TMTW, I followed yours too :D

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
you think how many still continue to spoof in sb?

The SB die down liao. The pogo++ have been stable and so far non have been SB yet, or at least, those that using *might* not be using on their main account. Just that time of the yr Niantic need to OT to prove they cares. Now that time is over.

But dun take my words for it, spoof at your own risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.