4. IGN: Winter Sonata - dawwwn (hwz)
5. IGN: 煌神羅刹 - Computeron (Hwz)
6: IGN: ◥▇▇▆▅︻ - crain7303
7: IGN: Sillyofme - HWZ sames
8: IGN: 🔥齐天大圣🔥 - tansux (Hwz)

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No worries bro. I’m also very cautious about adding players. No point having too many people I don’t intend to play with on my list.

Just added u because U are active in ML and HWZ and I think I know u irl lol. But think cannot PM a player in ML unless he’s in your friends list?

You could have always sent us a private message like some of the rest do, to ensure safe approval lol.

Like GCJX. Grove88 basically was cos I saw him mention his nick in this topic so I approved lol.

Doubt you know me at all. In fact, not even my friends and family members know me.

I AM HARD TO UNDERSTAND. Wahahah

raInraIn

Reaction score
1. IGN: subzero#050 - azarel (hwz)
2. IGN: grove88 - grove88 (hwz)
3. IGN: AikawaHajime - eeLsinneD (hwz)
8: IGN: ��齐天大圣�� - tansux (Hwz)
9: IGN: rainlah - raInraIn (hwz)

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got some spare dust. Is it better to complete 1 full emblem or do some to lvl 50?

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
8: IGN: 齐天大圣 - tansux (Hwz)
10: IGN: aaaaaaaaaaaaa (Android) / axhng (iOS) - Alexz_Hong (HWZ)

Both account on the EDMW group liao. Haha. iOS account probably won’t play with people too much since not enough heroes there. Too new already. Need to collect more BP and heroes first. :s22:

Dan_Bo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
11. IGN: Fugged (Android) - Dan_bo (HWZ)

grove88

Reaction score
Any good team here that i can join?

Highest rank mythic 20. Currently stucked at Epic since season renew and all the way stuck here thanks to those toxic indonesian players and noobs.

Mainly assassin user (Hayabusa, Zilong, Saber) depending on enemy hero. I was Rank 1 local gossen and top 50 global lancelot previously but stopped using them since 99% of the time it will get banned on draft pick. So i mainly use Hayabusa. I can easily push any lane with opponent Kagura, cyclop, harley etc. So if u guys are into rank trust me im not a bad player :p

Really need help pushing back to mythic. Cant tahan all the annoying players here down in epic lol.

You can still occasionally use Lancelot or Gusion if your team strategise during the banning phase. Just soloQ with a very decent Gusion (200+ games, 60% wr) and he absolutely smashed the enemy after a tough start of the game.

Would be happy to rank with an assassin player as I sucked hard with the role and can never play Lancelot well. My IGN is grove88, or you can ask to join the EDMW group.

azarel41

Reaction score
Got some spare dust. Is it better to complete 1 full emblem or do some to lvl 50?

hmm i wld suggest up all that's avail to lvl45 first, then after that decide if you want to unlock the other emblems (if you haven't). at least for me i will use my magic dust to up my mm emblem to 45 for now (cos v rare to get mm frags), especially all my other emblems are lvl45 already with support emblem max. only then i will decide to see which emblem to max out cos it really cost alot of dust/frags to up from lvl 50 to 60 for each emblems...

daaawn

Reaction score
11. IGN: Fugged (Android) - Dan_bo (HWZ)

Wa u got my ign wrong :mad: its Moonlight Sonata HAHAHAGAGA

sillyofme00

Reaction score
Tried alcurd, indeed a hero which requires lots of farming.... Late game can be a tanker with the life leece

Sent from Xiaomi MI 5S using GAGT

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Complete 1 full...

hmm i wld suggest up all that's avail to lvl45 first, then after that decide if you want to unlock the other emblems (if you haven't). at least for me i will use my magic dust to up my mm emblem to 45 for now (cos v rare to get mm frags), especially all my other emblems are lvl45 already with support emblem max. only then i will decide to see which emblem to max out cos it really cost alot of dust/frags to up from lvl 50 to 60 for each emblems...

Hmm ok, mage and support a bit cui so maybe I'll up a bit then do mm. Mm one does seem harder to get. I'll have to forgo assassin and fighter for now. Fighter's lower cc effect seems not bad though

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
eL3ccH5.jpg

That time have poll thought have free hero. Become 30% off....

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tried alcurd, indeed a hero which requires lots of farming.... Late game can be a tanker with the life leece

Ya.... I die too many times untill I under lvl... Gank I always die first... So no hope liao.

Sorry for the first game.

Sent from Xiaomi MIX using GAGT

sillyofme00

Reaction score
Ya.... I die too many times untill I under lvl... Gank I always die first... So no hope liao.

Sorry for the first game.

Sent from Xiaomi MIX using GAGT
No worries my Friend, let's play again some other time

Jason321

Reaction score
You can still occasionally use Lancelot or Gusion if your team strategise during the banning phase. Just soloQ with a very decent Gusion (200+ games, 60% wr) and he absolutely smashed the enemy after a tough start of the game.

Would be happy to rank with an assassin player as I sucked hard with the role and can never play Lancelot well. My IGN is grove88, or you can ask to join the EDMW group.

Hahaha i rather not bro.. Better master other hero that wont get banned..easier to carry

I use to be rank 1 local gossen. My match 280+ and win rate 64%.. after so long of not using gossen i decided to try during 1 rank game since its not banned then i show off my Win Rate, one guy swap me.. end up 0 kill 11 death lol!

Cos after u use certain hero for some time, you get the muscle memory of how to control them.. then u can play flawlessly.

Ive added u. My ID is Shinobi.

Jason321

Reaction score
Need a team with good hero coordination and its a sure win every match mainly because i notice in rank games especially legend and mythic, they like to pick counter for hero. Example u pick fanny, opponent will take cyclop and saber. Then that same cyclop and saber will keep aiming u till u cant farm and carry ur team.

But if u got good team coordination, example u wanna pick hayabusa or fanny, u get ur team mate to take cyclop / aurora (mage) and saber (or dont let the enemy know ur hero first) then last u pick. so the enemy cant counter

So the trick is to let ur team choose all the possible counter hero for u to use if u plan to carry so the opponent will be left with those hero that is useless against u if ure a assassin user.

I notice any game with cyclop or saber always win most of the time because they can counter alot of hero.

Jawhead is another super painful and annoying hero in early game who can keep disturbing the mage and assassin.

thats why wanna play rank u cant depend on just 1 hero.. u need to master a few hero to play different role and counter.. i notice lower grandmaster and epic those players just want their favorite hero end up always loose.

Dan_Bo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I love banning akai/lesley if I'm s5. Since i know i have no chance of using them :s13:

grove88

Reaction score
Need a team with good hero coordination and its a sure win every match mainly because i notice in rank games especially legend and mythic, they like to pick counter for hero. Example u pick fanny, opponent will take cyclop and saber. Then that same cyclop and saber will keep aiming u till u cant farm and carry ur team.

But if u got good team coordination, example u wanna pick hayabusa or fanny, u get ur team mate to take cyclop / aurora (mage) and saber (or dont let the enemy know ur hero first) then last u pick. so the enemy cant counter

So the trick is to let ur team choose all the possible counter hero for u to use if u plan to carry so the opponent will be left with those hero that is useless against u if ure a assassin user.

I notice any game with cyclop or saber always win most of the time because they can counter alot of hero.

Jawhead is another super painful and annoying hero in early game who can keep disturbing the mage and assassin.

thats why wanna play rank u cant depend on just 1 hero.. u need to master a few hero to play different role and counter.. i notice lower grandmaster and epic those players just want their favorite hero end up always loose.

Cyclops getting quite popular nowadays after Kagura lost her shine. I disagree with Saber; my own experience is Saber usually feeds lol. Saber really shines if the team is on par with the enemy, and/or if the enemy has only 1 well-farmed ADC/assassin. He can't snowball as hard as other assassins IMO. Most Jawheads I have seen in ranked are pretty decent and I have no idea how to counter them.

Will invite you for some games when we are both online (so you can carry me :s13:).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.