All Latest Brokerages Sign Up Promotions; Rewards; Additional Offers.

NeoJava

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How about buying us stock? Any recommendations for bto jet or trading platform?
if you have 10k usd, interactive broker. else any local broker will do. Do choose prefunded account as the commission is normally half of the traditional account.

baileysGirl

Reaction score
noob question.. Am very fed up with OCBC securities's customer service... Can I transfer my shares to another trading platform? is there a cost to incur?

thanks much

JuniorLion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
noob question.. Am very fed up with OCBC securities's customer service... Can I transfer my shares to another trading platform? is there a cost to incur?

thanks much

If you're using SRS, then yes, you can open another SRS account and transfer your shares to another Bank.

If you're referring to OCBC Securities as a Broker, then you can always open another account at another brokerage, e.g DBS Vickers or UOB Kay Hian. You don't have to transact through OCBC Securities. By the way, your shares are kept in CDP, and not in any of the brokerage.

baileysGirl

Reaction score
If you're referring to OCBC Securities as a Broker, then you can always open another account at another brokerage, e.g DBS Vickers or UOB Kay Hian. You don't have to transact through OCBC Securities. By the way, your shares are kept in CDP, and not in any of the brokerage.

Thank you very much, appreciate your patience with a noob! =:p

daewood

Reaction score
Come end of June 2018, DBS Vickers cash upfront account promotion gonna end, after tat where to go for cheapest trading? :(

waxqube

Reaction score
It should revert back to their old commission of 0.18% for cash upfront. It would be nice if they keep it at 0.12% though.

Kim Eng prefunded and FSMone would be the cheapest then at 0.12% (these are custodians though)

daewood

Reaction score
It should revert back to their old commission of 0.18% for cash upfront. It would be nice if they keep it at 0.12% though.

Kim Eng prefunded and FSMone would be the cheapest then at 0.12% (these are custodians though)

i guess next time if wana transfer shares from custodians to CDP very troublesome process.

Anyone can advise on this part?

dragonrace

Reaction score
i got an email yesterday, fsmOne reduce the commission to 0.08% for everyone, wondering how to transfer in my shares

aryaSH

Reaction score
Custodian account

Hello all.
Sorry if repeat question. Can any one give suggest me the best brokerages platform with minimum commission. I am only in US stock market with no intention to hold for long time. After opening acc with kim eng in march this year, I give lot of commission for my trade (.3%). No big benifit except it's not custodian. Heard about Saxo Capital, any feedback is highly appreciated...

goldnut

Master Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if FSMOne have any custodian fees? Thanks!

I mean for US stocks.

Last edited:

Millimeter

Reaction score
Sorry noob question - I currently have a DBS Vickers account.

Are there any benefits to opening more accounts with the other brokers, or are there any disadvantages? I'm looking to only buy ETFs, via lump sum investing. Not really interested in active trading.

Thanks.

chaoprokia

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi,
which broker offer margin at cheap rate for US shares?
How many times for amount put in?

baileysGirl

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm currently using UOB (utrade) and OCBC (iocbc) for local shares. Am thinking of buying US shares. Am a noob. Any costs I need to be aware of?

Any other trading platform for US shares to recommend? I'm not active, plan to buy and hold for a while.

Thanks much

forexscalper84

Reaction score
anybody using phillips future... heard of them but not sure.. local company and spreads quite not bad. wonder how is the platform. Good???

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.