[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

slowpokie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The minimum for me is 6 trainers all Level 30+ Tyran, think left about 60 seconds.

At most keep going back to fight loh, why run away? Really weird people, maybe they only have low level mons.

Some people are really noobcake
This game because no pvp

The moment pvp come out
Those uncle aunty who are not technical but boast have alot gb and 100 iv pkm

When special item or exp are given for winning

U will know they will be helpless
They will be like i can win meh ?
Tts why sometimes i support private grp if u have own friends
More for the balls
I dun really feel the rewards is better for lesser grp

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Was it 5 times ?

I spinned and didn't check

Then gym next to it under attack so I joined in

After gym brought down got the TM

Didn't really noticed/checked how many times

The title of the task is "Use a Super Effective Charged Attack in 5 Gym battles".

jannworld

Reaction score
Simple just fight 5 rounds of gym and each one use 1 Super effective charge move

If got sixth round (6th mob) can quit no need carry on unless ur purpose includes trying to down the gym

The title of the task is "Use a Super Effective Charged Attack in 5 Gym battles".

Novalogy

Master Member
Reaction score
The minimum for me is 6 trainers all Level 30+ Tyran, think left about 60 seconds.

At most keep going back to fight loh, why run away? Really weird people, maybe they only have low level mons.

Tyra double weak to fighting with this constant cloudy weather, 6 is overkill already.
Actually not hard to convince the uncle auntie to do as most of them do have very strong Pokemon but usually just go with auto select instead. They have to be there for u to talk to of course, which is why I prefer physical than "air support".

Last edited:

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Simple just fight 5 rounds of gym and each one use 1 Super effective charge move

If got sixth round (6th mob) can quit no need carry on unless ur purpose includes trying to down the gym

No need. As I wrote earlier, there is a bug with this task. One just need to do a super effective charged attack for the first battle, and go through 4 more battles, they will all count, even if the latter 4 battles no super effective charged attack is fired.

koolkool

Reaction score
Tyra double weak to fighting with this constant cloudy weather, 6 is overkill already.
Actually not hard to convince the uncle auntie to do as most of them do have very strong Pokemon but usually just go with auto select instead. They have to be there for u to talk to of course, which is why I prefer physical than "air support".
I concur. The old uncles and aunties in my area are the crouching tigers, hidden dragons in the game of pokémon go. A significant number of them already level 40, and their pokémons are pretty impressive to say the least. I think even if they don't know much about the type advantage, their pokemons' sheer brute force should be helpful in raids. To me, their biggest advantage is the time they have on hand to play the game with gust and passion.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Damn sad + piss off.

Threw a pass at a Latio raid, 5 trainers... 3 of them keep running away. Wah lau. 5 persons for Latios ok what....

End up... now couldn't even fight. ZZZZ
too bad. majority sinke player too humj. n dont trust themself or others n also scare to waste potion n revive. even when gym is giving 2x item now.

lol

koolkool

Reaction score
I like the use supereffective move 7 times to get a charge tm quest
Yes. I got it once and that is the ultimate field research for me. So if you found one, please post here. I don't mind getting my butt moving to get a TM.
BTW, what's your TM drop rate like in raid rewards? For me, I can get none for 4 consecutive raids, but there were times I keep getting TM, or sometime 3 TMs in a raid. I do notice a pattern - if I'm low on potion and revives, I tend to get TMs. Just my own experience.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
cloudy weather n now so many machop. catch afew lvl 33-35. dont care iv. just evolve n get them to counter cc or dp.
also can do the job liao. dont even need any power up.

ive done duo tyra with machamps at lvl 32-34. with cloudy boost.
by our 5th? win liao. still have 30 seconds

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
thats why sometimes i wait n only play with my own kaki or friend.

buay tahan playing with noobs or humji pple..
"save potion.." come on la....

koolkool

Reaction score
Not shift, but extension.

Starting time no change.

Ending time extended by 2 hours.
NN finally hear us. It's been a frustrating 6 or more months. I have to forgo my daily pass frequently because I can't find a gym on my way to work in the morning. In compensation, I used PP in the weekend in order to have a better chance to catch better legendaries. Now, I can still find a gym @ 8 pm, and something to look forward to after a tiring day in office. Hopefully NN will stick to this timing.

slowpokie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thats why sometimes i wait n only play with my own kaki or friend.

buay tahan playing with noobs or humji pple..
"save potion.." come on la....

I agree potions cannor save when its last round or less ppl

When 20 pax or 15 pax raid
I always use wailer or hariyama or still have a few high cp rhyhorn

Die liao jitao trf

Even m2 raid i also no give face
Suicune, entei
The red latias or was it latios
Laoya all go up chiong battle field
Cos m2 always 8 pax
All same same get 1 dmg
No loogi for moi

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
NN finally hear us. It's been a frustrating 6 or more months. I have to forgo my daily pass frequently because I can't find a gym on my way to work in the morning. In compensation, I used PP in the weekend in order to have a better chance to catch better legendaries. Now, I can still find a gym @ 8 pm, and something to look forward to after a tiring day in office. Hopefully NN will stick to this timing.

ya. but i believe. daylight saving will pwn us again.

for now. at least .. is v good

koolkool

Reaction score
Damn sad + piss off.

Threw a pass at a Latio raid, 5 trainers... 3 of them keep running away. Wah lau. 5 persons for Latios ok what....

End up... now couldn't even fight. ZZZZ
I encounter exactly same situation as you. But my case, I can't find any physical person to persuade them to not get out. I think I have wasted at least 3 passes for this reason.
BTW, how many passes have you wasted since raid started? Waste as in throw pass, but cannot complete raid for whatever reasons. I think for me about 7 or 8. Once I was in the middle of a raid, full house, but NN servers started to act up and by the time they have fixed the problem, no more raid liao. There were a few times I threw pass thinking I can join the group, but just missed out, and then no one trainers for the next round. Of course if to count passes that were left unused because cannot find gym, it's easily a high 2 digit figures, I think.

koolkool

Reaction score
32149915_1827002344031709_5879922090647224320_n.jpg

with pogo kakis...

only with kakis.. can do private .. for more reward.. n afew more white balls.
This is really a good achievement. 3 trainers take down latios with 29 secs to spare, I will say not an easy task. I wish I have kakis to do this type of challenging stuff, instead of having 20 trainers bringing down the boss most of the time.

koolkool

Reaction score
Ya but it's unintentional tho. Nowadays I just use great for convenience. Last time I tried excellent then switched to great when the bird shifted right.
Ya, I think this method seemed to work well, for now. If I see no shake, I'll try something different, even trying to purposely throw without great or excellent. Once shake at least once or twice, I'll "lock" the type and use the same throw type. It's not so easy to consistently do the same throw type though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.