Deluxe Member
Reaction score
So far my record for Latios is:

4/5 (blue acc)
5/5 (red acc)

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
This is really a good achievement. 3 trainers take down latios with 29 secs to spare, I will say not an easy task. I wish I have kakis to do this type of challenging stuff, instead of having 20 trainers bringing down the boss most of the time.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT

n.. 3 of us. dont have anything max out.
all lvl 35-38 pokemons only. :s13:

yea.. this type need kaki.. n or at least need people who are strong enough to have the pokemons n know what they are doing. ie too much dodging or wrong moveset.. wont do it..

yea quite challenging at times. still tapping the screen but abit different. This is another type of fun. I guess.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Ya, I think this method seemed to work well, for now. If I see no shake, I'll try something different, even trying to purposely throw without great or excellent. Once shake at least once or twice, I'll "lock" the type and use the same throw type. It's not so easy to consistently do the same throw type though.

glad its working for you too..

so far so good.. all my legendary are 85% catch rate n above..
sample size between 50 - 90 seen :)

learning via the hard way.. last time ego.. can throw excellent why throw lesser.. jitao excellent all the way.. first ball no shake.. give me 14 ball also no shake until fled..

last night see 98% latios.. try excellent again.. see no shake.. throw great.. got 2 shake.. throw another 2 great.. 4th ball caught. 6/6 now... if add helping others i think 11/12 :o

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score

oh my PN.. no wonder he always wearing a hat in his all prevs video.

anyways.. fast forward to 10 mins mark.. prime example of what i been saying this few days.

:s13:

if it dont shake. it probably wont shake.

try something else. . n you're have a higher chance.. (of cos.. nth is 100%.. but it helps alot. tested over 100++ times)

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
SEk0VN4l.jpg

Long waited feature. Like finally!

PrinceY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
glad its working for you too..

so far so good.. all my legendary are 85% catch rate n above..
sample size between 50 - 90 seen :)

learning via the hard way.. last time ego.. can throw excellent why throw lesser.. jitao excellent all the way.. first ball no shake.. give me 14 ball also no shake until fled..

last night see 98% latios.. try excellent again.. see no shake.. throw great.. got 2 shake.. throw another 2 great.. 4th ball caught. 6/6 now... if add helping others i think 11/12 :o
wow 85% so high.. mystic?

Sadly I belong to the minority.. having lesser balls most of the time, half my chances are gone liao.. should have joined mystic!! Easily chao Chao no need effort also confirm 8balls every run

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looking at Brandon Tan's FB post he is still chiong xp

He did near 1k Latias raid but caught only 33

No high CP he just won't border, not even catch and throw

For Latios also

His reason is during double xp event no time to catch

And we are like cursing every legendary that got away:s13::s13:

koolkool

Reaction score
n.. 3 of us. dont have anything max out.
all lvl 35-38 pokemons only. :s13:

yea.. this type need kaki.. n or at least need people who are strong enough to have the pokemons n know what they are doing. ie too much dodging or wrong moveset.. wont do it..

yea quite challenging at times. still tapping the screen but abit different. This is another type of fun. I guess.
I was thinking if NN can improve on the raid system. A raid can choose different level of difficulties. For example, in a level 5 raid, novice level max 20 trainers, intermediate say 10 trainers max, and expert level will be like 5 max. Of course, if win in expert mode will give better rewards or guarantee something we want e.g. TM or rare candies. Actually the challenge may not limit to just max of trainers, but maybe have to use certain type of pokémon to battle. Wonder if there is a way to provide suggestions to NN to consider.

koolkool

Reaction score

For Latios also

I will say he is in a different league from rest of us. I saw the YouTube video made by TT. The way his team play the game, it requires passion and drive to do this consistently over time. Not to mention the amount of $ he need to pour into the game. If NN has an official leaders chart in future, he will do Singapore proud. To me, pokémon go is just a game to take away the stress and have something to look forward to every day other than work and family. BT takes the game to a different level. Not for the normal folks like us.

Sgtrad

Reaction score
Ha ha today went to battle at a gym nearby. Half way through encounterd error, cant even log in. Luckily no one fed berry so took it down easily. While walking back home saw this pidgey so tried catching for my daughter. First ball broke out, second ball also broke out, thinking to myself this one got chance so threw a berry and third ball ....”Oh?” Ha ha task completed !!!

koolkool

Reaction score
I agree potions cannor save when its last round or less ppl

When 20 pax or 15 pax raid
I always use wailer or hariyama or still have a few high cp rhyhorn

Die liao jitao trf

Even m2 raid i also no give face
Suicune, entei
The red latias or was it latios
Laoya all go up chiong battle field
Cos m2 always 8 pax
All same same get 1 dmg
No loogi for moi
I think u are not alone in using this approach. In several occasions battling the raid boss, I can't help notice the one beside me is a ratatta or arron or something really small. I have even seen one who used only baby pokémons. I treat this as pure entertainment relief in the midst of battling the raid bosses. Doing this in a 20 trainers raid is ok ish, but don't try this in small groups. Else everyone will not be too happy with these choices, especially if the raid boss can't be brought down within the time allocated.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score

Sadly I belong to the minority.. having lesser balls most of the time, half my chances are gone liao.. should have joined mystic!! Easily chao Chao no need effort also confirm 8balls every run

i dare to say ive done 600 legendary raid now.
80% of those that are caught. are caught via first half of the balls. ie 6 ball.

so. not really an excuse to say. u always cant catch becos u donthave 10 or 12 or 14 balls..

i hoot for more balls is to get better rewards nia. after i start hooting private. i get 10 rare candies n 3 card more often. at least from my own experience

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score

i agree with u tho. this group n ball allocation thing is abit "unfair?"
becos 1 of my kaki also yellow.. i am blue. so are most of my other friendn kaki.
so that yellow guy always alone.. if we go in hoot with 5 or more pple.

that yellow guy probably only get 6 for defeat n 2 or sometimes worst 1 only for personal. if gym is his color. still nt so bad.

we feel for him. thats why when with him. we usually try to do even lesser pple raid. so he can net the +3 personal. since team contribution sure gone. gym control is left for fate. lol.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score

For Latios also

his aim is different from us. even nt catching. ..
doing so many raid. his rare candy also throw until each legendary got few thousand or many hundred.. so. why bother.

maybe his aim is to get 1000 million exp before he retire.
now raid time extended. he lagi happy. i guess

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
his aim is different from us. even nt catching. ..
doing so many raid. his rare candy also throw until each legendary got few thousand or many hundred.. so. why bother.

maybe his aim is to get 1000 million exp before he retire.
now raid time extended. he lagi happy. i guess

Really impressed that he has done around 300 latios raid

I done only 2 so far:s13:

Yesterday hooted 2 tyra instead of the blue dragon bird

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
I will say he is in a different league from rest of us. I saw the YouTube video made by TT. The way his team play the game, it requires passion and drive to do this consistently over time. Not to mention the amount of $ he need to pour into the game. If NN has an official leaders chart in future, he will do Singapore proud. To me, pokémon go is just a game to take away the stress and have something to look forward to every day other than work and family. BT takes the game to a different level. Not for the normal folks like us.

ya. to him is more like a job n pride.
diff pple diff motivation.

keep chiong n choing. to me its dangerous driving n "wasting" money. becos u pay for those passes. but u didnt even attempt to catch.

but he happy ok liao. else he wont be doing it still.

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So new 1.03 APK allows mass RC transfer

Any other new features ?

Stable ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.