Citibank Maxigain Savings Account

vddgnd

Reaction score
Oh! I thought u cash out already. So u keep till 19th week. According to tnc yours only need to keep till end of Apr right? I remember someone cash out before 19th week still got it.

Nope.. waiting to cash out.. that banker say wait till 14 may, i read t&c i can draw.. but just incase i shall keep.. everything b/w in sms to

flikmy

Reaction score
Oh! I thought u cash out already. So u keep till 19th week. According to tnc yours only need to keep till end of Apr right? I remember someone cash out before 19th week still got it.

I've gotten mine in mid Apr. However, I went on the promo in Dec (last business day of Dec) and was probably under the previous promo where there wasn't a 17-19 week delay of the $250. I think they changed the terms of the promo every quarter so best to be safe and check with your RM for your own case.

mrwirus

Reaction score
New to this savings account.. May I know if they will show us the counter or we have to manually keep track every month? Thanks.

doody_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
70k isn't a lot, I'll probably top it up. Does that mean everyone becomes citi priority then? :s22:

zetken

Reaction score
if dont want citi priority. can i still open maxigain account and put in 15k yet enjoy the interests rate? Thanks

foxer77

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if u notice oncw u open maxi gain your debit card will have a priority printed at the top left or right of the card.

the statementvwill too show this regardless u start at 15k

compro_1975

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is it true they run promo that can increase 3x counter if i pump in money time to time?

MatrixTwo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if u notice oncw u open maxi gain your debit card will have a priority printed at the top left or right of the card.

the statementvwill too show this regardless u start at 15k

From what i understand they automatically give out priority

arishize

Reaction score
Just checking, the base interest is based on this month opening balance, while the bonus interest is based on the previous month lowest balance?

Last edited:

swordsly

Master Member
Reaction score
Just checking, the base interest is based on this month opening balance, while the bonus interest is based on the previous month lowest balance?

The base interest is paid on the daily balance of the current month.

merlot6230

Reaction score
call up to check,

CSO say automatic to proity citi but
I never hit 70k there were no deduction of $15 last month

he assure me as long as above $15k - no below penalty deduction.

i can't take his word so request for Relationship Mgr to call me whether to top up to 70k or not. Sibeh misleading when i just open as maxi gain account.

any advice for me ?

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
call up to check,

CSO say automatic to proity citi but
I never hit 70k there were no deduction of $15 last month

he assure me as long as above $15k - no below penalty deduction.

i can't take his word so request for Relationship Mgr to call me whether to top up to 70k or not. Sibeh misleading when i just open as maxi gain account.

any advice for me ?

If there is any $15 deduction ever, then call in to waive and then request to remove your account from priority or else just enjoy while it last lah

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.