who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think I'll have to buy at 22k first, always kena owned heroes for event anyway ....

Oh there's a 515 supply pack in shop too, can get 15 hero frag & 60 dust for 1545 bp, that is, if want to exchange something from hero frag shop faster

Miscalculated. 1 day can get max 10 medals, so Mon afternoon max can get 40. Can see what's in the box then decide whether to buy any heroes from current batch of discount

tansux

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i have most of the hero in the 515, only harley missing... wonder should change the border or get a 10k coin in exchange if get the hero i own already...

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
she going to be nerf liao together with martis

Sent from Xiaomi MIX using GAGT

the martis nerf doesn't feel like a nerf at all according to the videos i've seen. Slower S2, but 1 more knock up. Slower S2 also means longer immune to CC. Then increase the range of his Ult, so in a team fight when your whole team is low in HP, easier to get savage. :s22:

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i have most of the hero in the 515, only harley missing... wonder should change the border or get a 10k coin in exchange if get the hero i own already...

Can bah, if 1 day get max 10, can exchange for all hero box, border and hero frag. 10k also better nothing :s13: treat as discount for the hero u already bought

mensnothot

Reaction score
Anw I’m looking for team sibeh sianz.. 1st game 2 ppl take turn afk. 2nd game fanny always FEED OMG. I swear I just got brain cancer.. so painful to play. Deaded

sillyofme00

Reaction score
Anw I’m looking for team sibeh sianz.. 1st game 2 ppl take turn afk. 2nd game fanny always FEED OMG. I swear I just got brain cancer.. so painful to play. Deaded
Fren, relax...... Afk= suay... What to do

Sent from Xiaomi MI 5S using GAGT

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Or u can like some one... If He knows is sure lose after first half, he afk liao... Prevent kenna cancer

Sent from Xiaomi MIX using GAGT

Lurker99

Reaction score
When new heroes are launched, Moonton seems to have the habit of nerfing other heroes with similar skillsets to boost sales.

After Uranus launch, Jawhead has now been ninja-nerfed for its first and second skill. Firing speed of missiles seem to have slowed down.

When Martis launched, Ruby’s crowd control hook was also discreetly nerfed

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I realize being a shooter has its pros and cons.

Pro is when you are able to concentrate on center lane and in doing so, indirectly control enemies' movements cos you don't roam around.

But con is high chance of kena nonsense teammates who jungle the hell till your team lose.

So far as a tanker, I find controlling the game is better. I use Uranus keep poking 1 end lane, it gets to others' nerves especially the fact enemies get distracted and come to me, they chase me all around and find me hard to kill. After they give up chasing, I resume attacking turrets.

My regeneration abilities make me not need to go back base sia.

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Fren, relax...... Afk= suay... What to do

Sent from Xiaomi MI 5S using GAGT

OK lah I kena lagged out TWICE yesterday (till the phone reboot also. I HATE M1!)

But luckily both times when I got back in the game, after a "sorry", still managed to help win the games... *phew*

M1 sucks. Even on wifi also will lag -___-

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Higher rank (epic) people dont choose Hylos first cause usually followed by Vex lol ..

Quite scared to play against a good Vex since her spells hurt. But she can easily be shut by assassins so still ok

I don't get it. How come when I don't die she also can summon a zombie version of me??? Friggin irritating.

Is that a bug???

Normally I report Vexana users for hacking :s22:

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
She was reworked. 8 sec curse, target die or don't die also will get a puppet

grove88

Reaction score
I don't get it. How come when I don't die she also can summon a zombie version of me??? Friggin irritating.

Is that a bug???

Normally I report Vexana users for hacking :s22:

She reworked now can clone you no matter what after 5 sec? Then the clone inherit passives and everything, and also deals damage proportionally to max HP (that's why devastating to fight a cloned Hylos).

Lurker99

Reaction score
She reworked now can clone you no matter what after 5 sec? Then the clone inherit passives and everything, and also deals damage proportionally to max HP (that's why devastating to fight a cloned Hylos).

Looks like I should invest my 32k BP into Vexana instead of Jawhead...

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They did advertise jaw head few days ago, but I just noticed the price being displayed. Is this in usd or sgd? I see starlight price in buy diamonds page as 14.98. That's sgd?

cSSABIk.jpg

Fattyboiboi

Master Member
Reaction score
Lol funny u report vex user for hacking.

I'm loving this new vex. Been using it 99% of the time these days.

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They did advertise jaw head few days ago, but I just noticed the price being displayed. Is this in usd or sgd? I see starlight price in buy diamonds page as 14.98. That's sgd?

cSSABIk.jpg

SGD, my friend hooted. Best use of the Google opinion rewards credit. haha. But that ninja nerf... :s22::(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.