Nintendo Switch thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

redchallenge

Reaction score
Can check if anyone knows for US eshop, can one use SG credit card on it? Last time I heard is cannot, but seems last year got news say can be used? Thanks.
Can, just take note that some states in US are required to pay tax, so use the right postal code

Sent from BlackBerry BBB100-1 using GAGT

charleslin

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gonna get my Switch next week when I'm back to SG.

Already ordered Zelda and Mario.

Now tempted to get Mario Kart 8 and Splatoon 2.

Didn't know about Splatoon but seems so popular in YouTube vids. Which you guys recommend?

Elysium87

Reaction score

Didn't know about Splatoon but seems so popular in YouTube vids. Which you guys recommend?

i was the same as you. i bought both in the end. splatoon always has free new updates to look forward to, they have splat fest events as well.

for mario, there's nothing much to look forward to. there's not really much of a ranking system although you do have rank in game. you just keep going up in rank and unlock new stuff.

idjekyll

Reaction score

i was the same as you. i bought both in the end. splatoon always has free new updates to look forward to, they have splat fest events as well.

for mario, there's nothing much to look forward to. there's not really much of a ranking system although you do have rank in game. you just keep going up in rank and unlock new stuff.

Get Mario Kart if you want some local co-op fun! It's fun in single player and online as well. Tons of stuff to unlock but 80% of the fun is in local co-op.

Look-into-me

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Get Mario Kart if you want some local co-op fun! It's fun in single player and online as well. Tons of stuff to unlock but 80% of the fun is in local co-op.

Mario kart can be played by 2 pax with just 1 switch right? Thinking of getting a switch + kart too :s13:

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mario kart can be played by 2 pax with just 1 switch right? Thinking of getting a switch + kart too :s13:

when in dock mode can play 4. not sure about undocked. screen might be too small for 4 even if possible.

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
hori-taiko-no-tatsujin-switch-drum-controller-8.jpg

drink holder for stability. apparently. :s22:

kaya14

Reaction score
Anyone bought from game extreme yishun before? Deal sounds tempting

https://sg.carousell.com/p/169992081

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI 4X using GAGT

mohaha

Reaction score
Anyone bought from game extreme yishun before? Deal sounds tempting

https://sg.carousell.com/p/169992081

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI 4X using GAGT

Hello if you have a debit card. Just go shopee/lazada and buy it at 399 with warranty from reputable shop like qisahn. Carousell is retail price at their shop liao. Not worth it at 359. You can even buy export set new one from qoo10 357 pricing.

charleslin

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The Eshop which country do you guys register at?

And btw those games that you buy can unlock coins for what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.