[OFFICIAL] Taiwan Guide and Taiwan related matters - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyuShinEX

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Since I got free leave in jul, I’m gg taiwan. Omg so hot. I hope I dun melt.
Scoot insider voucher sucks la. So many flight times cannot. Lucky gt tw sale now so I just book without voucher. Haha.

how much is your flight? i'm going in july too.

booked during jetstar free return.

are there any good taiwan blogs about local events? since going in july = their summer holidays = lots of events

chemcutie

Reaction score
how much is your flight? i'm going in july too.

booked during jetstar free return.

are there any good taiwan blogs about local events? since going in july = their summer holidays = lots of events

$230+ I prefer scoot cos of 787.
Cityinn 1 under reno. anyone knows wat sort of reno?

Last edited:

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone here has experience watching concert at Taipei Arena? Besides the lockers inside the stadium, any idea where else i can keep my stuff before entering for concert? I just checked Taipei Arena website, they only have 150 lockers lor...

Btw, whats the fast way to travel from Taoyuan Airport to Taipei Arena, other than taxi of course. I am attending a concert next Sat, they are at opening merchandise sales at 2pm but my plane is only touching down at 11am... :(

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone here has experience watching concert at Taipei Arena? Besides the lockers inside the stadium, any idea where else i can keep my stuff before entering for concert? I just checked Taipei Arena website, they only have 150 lockers lor...

Btw, whats the fast way to travel from Taoyuan Airport to Taipei Arena, other than taxi of course. I am attending a concert next Sat, they are at opening merchandise sales at 2pm but my plane is only touching down at 11am... :(
Nearest Lockers should be at xinyi district bus terminal.

jayz89

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
got some questions.

1. I will be reaching Taoyuan airport at around 0530-0600hrs in the early morning.

2.What time does the mobile shop at the airport opens?

3.What should I explore while waiting for the shops to open?

4.I need to get to Hualien for my first stop. How do I get around? Is it take cab to Taipei Main station then Train to Hualien? about 4 hours? Can I take the High Speed Train instead?

First time travelling to Taiwan pardon me

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
got some questions.

1. I will be reaching Taoyuan airport at around 0530-0600hrs in the early morning.

2.What time does the mobile shop at the airport opens?
7am
3.What should I explore while waiting for the shops to open?
Get breakfast
4.I need to get to Hualien for my first stop. How do I get around? Is it take cab to Taipei Main station then Train to Hualien? about 4 hours? Can I take the High Speed Train instead?
Go by bus or metro will do fine
First time travelling to Taiwan pardon me
As per above are my answers.

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
you mean the 40% or 15% voucher?
july not typhoon season meh?
Since I got free leave in jul, I’m gg taiwan. Omg so hot. I hope I dun melt.
Scoot insider voucher sucks la. So many flight times cannot. Lucky gt tw sale now so I just book without voucher. Haha.

chemcutie

Reaction score
15% game over liao.
Now 40% left till end of coming week ba.

My 15% till 16jun leh?
and I still dunno wat to do with the 40%

TPE i oso dunno wat do wat sia. Gg to nua. I wanna go 小茶栽堂 though. And i dunno wanan cancel cityinn 1 ma Cos they reno now. My mama following I scared she kill me Cos of the reno.

Last edited:

chemcutie

Reaction score
you mean the 40% or 15% voucher?
july not typhoon season meh?

This year weather weird leh. In any case I wed fly back so I got till Sun to play with. The whole week new company off. I haven go there yet, I go plan leave liao hahahah. No choice Cos probation can’t take leave de. Heng they decide to give free 1 week leave.

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
去阳明山吹吹风吧 :)
TPE i oso dunno wat do wat sia. Gg to nua. I wanna go 小茶栽堂 though. And i dunno wanan cancel cityinn 1 ma Cos they reno now. My mama following I scared she kill me Cos of the reno.

about $565 ... only 1 hour transit so not much delay
How much u paid huh in total? I wanan go Tokyo but transit leh.

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My 15% till 16jun leh?
and I still dunno wat to do with the 40%

Means you got 2 accounts.

chemcutie

Reaction score
Means you got 2 accounts.

No leh. I only 1. So far all my bookings I din use voucher cos the dates I wan cannot use 😓

I trying the merge my nov tpe trip (book before insider thing) into the insider acc lor. Their system weird de. App and insider acc is decoupled. Though same email add.

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
MAKe me tempted to consider that with a friends code.
Wil check tomorrow on scoot biz too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.