OCBC Titanium Mastercard

kelvinkezz

Reaction score
Thinking of signing up for this credit card but it seems there is no sign up promotion at the moment.

HersheysH

Reaction score
Hi OCBC,
I wish to purchase some of the items below. May I know if these purchases are eligible for the 10x rewards? Thanks

Cameras
1) T K Foto Technic Pte Ltd
2) Alan Photo Pte Ltd
3) Harvey Norman (according to OCBC Bank, this is eligible. Pls re-confirm.)

Laptops
1) Newstead Technologies Pte. Ltd. (according to OCBC Bank, this is eligible. Pls re-confirm.)
2) Challenger (according to OCBC Bank, this is eligible. Pls re-confirm.)
4) Best Denki (according to OCBC Bank, this is eligible. Pls re-confirm.)
5) Courts (according to OCBC Bank, this is eligible. Pls re-confirm.)

Aircon
1) Best Denki
2) Courts
3) Harvey Norman
4) Gain City

Thank you.

xersion

Master Member
Reaction score
Ocbc, one of my TR already max out on bonus points within 2mths of issued. Can I cancel the card and reapply again?

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Ocbc, one of my TR already max out on bonus points within 2mths of issued. Can I cancel the card and reapply again?

Hi xersion,

You will be able to apply for the card six months after your old card is officially terminated.

Each customer is able to hold on to two Titanium Rewards card - one pink, and one blue.

If you are currently holding on to only the blue card, you may wish to consider applying for the pink card, or vice versa.

^DG

xersion

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi xersion,

You will be able to apply for the card six months after your old card is officially terminated.

Each customer is able to hold on to two Titanium Rewards card - one pink, and one blue.

If you are currently holding on to only the blue card, you may wish to consider applying for the pink card, or vice versa.

^DG
I have 2 TR currently... Likely the another TR will be max out soon

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi OCBC,
I wish to purchase some of the items below. May I know if these purchases are eligible for the 10x rewards? Thanks

Cameras
1) T K Foto Technic Pte Ltd
2) Alan Photo Pte Ltd

Laptops
1) Newstead Technologies Pte. Ltd. (according to OCBC Bank, this is eligible. Pls re-confirm.)
2) Challenger (according to OCBC Bank, this is eligible. Pls re-confirm.)
4) Best Denki (according to OCBC Bank, this is eligible. Pls re-confirm.)
5) Courts (according to OCBC Bank, this is eligible. Pls re-confirm.)

Aircon
1) Best Denki
2) Courts
3) Harvey Norman
4) Gain City

Thank you.

Hi HersheysH,

At this point, we are unable to confirm if T K Foto, and Alan Photo are eligible for 10X OCBC$ as this depends on the Category Code (MCC), which is dependent on the payment cardorganisations themselves.

However, we note these merchants sells items that are included in theeligible categories for 10X OCBC$.

If you are not awarded the 10X OCBC, please feel free to PM us, and we'll beglad to help you out here.

---

Aside from that, all the other merchants you have mentioned are eligible for 10X OCBC$, and you should receive the OCBC$ automatically the following month (following transaction posted date).

^DG

Last edited:

HersheysH

Reaction score
Hi HersheysH,

At this point, we are unable to confirm if T K Foto, and Alan Photo are eligible for 10X OCBC$ as this depends on the SLR Revolution'sMerchant Category Code (MCC), which is dependent on the payment cardorganisations themselves.

However, we note these merchants sells items that are included in theeligible categories for 10X OCBC$.

If you are not awarded the 10X OCBC, please feel free to PM us, and we'll beglad to help you out here.

---

Aside from that, all the other merchants you have mentioned are eligible for 10X OCBC$, and you should receive the OCBC$ automatically the following month (following transaction posted date).

^DG

Thank you for the confirmation!

Tyrhung

Reaction score
In-app: you're using google/apple/samsung pay in-app. Kinda straight forward.
You're using grab app.. :s22:

Yeah I read which was why I ask, in app payment refers to top up from ocbc tr to grab account, but if I'm paying directly to grab via Google pay, also consider in app payment?

Zaalaa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
<ADV> OCBC Titanium Rewards: Earn 2,500 OCBC$ (worth 1,000 Miles) if you make at least two transactions this month. Visit bit.ly/2HNyMHn for T&Cs. Questions? Call 1800 363 3333. To unsubscribe, SMS unsub to 72377

Is this considered in the yearly cap of 120k ocbc$?

If blue make 2 transaction, and pink make 2 transaction.

Do we get 1,000 miles for blue, and 1,000 miles for pink?

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.