November 2017 SBF

meltingpot

Reaction score
Bro, you went there day time or at night? I went there both period. I will share a photo later which I took at night time. Plus the coffee shop below at skyville quite noisy around 10pm while the other places are very quiet already.

went there around 9.30pm. the coffeeshop was not that crowded after 10 though, maybe its only Monday.

took a photo from Roof garden.
X1Uywi8

Happybird12

Reaction score
jjzsDy

meltingpot, Bro, This is the photo i took next to block 79. coffee shop still play the radio song at the time.

zidmosby

Reaction score
The salary review is based on the day you submitted application. Not the key collection day. So won’t affect you.

Hmm, I think yes. If I recall correctly, I read somewhere that said HLE will be reassessed nearer to key collection. Best to call HDB though rather than asking us as I think most of us are new too to the processes.

Happybird12

Reaction score
Hmm, I think yes. If I recall correctly, I read somewhere that said HLE will be reassessed nearer to key collection. Best to call HDB though rather than asking us as I think most of us are new too to the processes.

Bro, HLE will do re-access so you may have higher loan if salary increased. But eligibility to have flat is based on the time you booking. I have asked officer when the day I was booking the unit. You may call and confirm again.

talberry

Reaction score
Hi guys!
This question is for those who have went for your flat appointment recently.

When you go for your selection, you have to bring along the appointment letter and all the necessary documents in Appendix 1 and 2 right.

But on the website, there is a link to MyDocs@HDB that when I click there, there is a whole list of documents that I am asked to upload a week before my appointment date.
Is this necessary to do? Because it does not state in the appointment letter about this online submission at all.

The MyDoc@HDB ask for documents that I don't know where to get, like declaration of gross monthly details, Essential occupier form. And also for things like income slips, IC, marriage cert etc.

Please advise!

Happybird12

Reaction score
Hi guys!
This question is for those who have went for your flat appointment recently.

When you go for your selection, you have to bring along the appointment letter and all the necessary documents in Appendix 1 and 2 right.

But on the website, there is a link to MyDocs@HDB that when I click there, there is a whole list of documents that I am asked to upload a week before my appointment date.
Is this necessary to do? Because it does not state in the appointment letter about this online submission at all.

The MyDoc@HDB ask for documents that I don't know where to get, like declaration of gross monthly details, Essential occupier form. And also for things like income slips, IC, marriage cert etc.

Please advise!

MyDoc@HDB is for mainly housing grand assessment. App 1 and 2 is a must.

talberry

Reaction score
I see.. But we are not eligible for any housing grant. Do I still need to submit those documents online via MyDoc@HDB then?

Happybird12

Reaction score
I see.. But we are not eligible for any housing grant. Do I still need to submit those documents online via MyDoc@HDB then?

Not necessary. But if you submitted, officer will get your general info earlier. But still based on what you bring the appointment day.

cheongah

Reaction score
jjzsDy

meltingpot, Bro, This is the photo i took next to block 79. coffee shop still play the radio song at the time.

Happybird12, which floor were you at when you took this photo?

The coffee shop is allowed to play the radio song until late?

coolstardy

Reaction score
Actually the radio noise is not that major of an issue and can be resolved easily through simple escalations. What should be of a concern here is if the general noise of the Coffeeshop such as people talking and the clanking of woks crosses a certain tolerance level can be a long term matter. Maybe residents of Skyville can share their inputs?

The photo was taken at level 20. Play the music maybe it is Friday night?

zidmosby

Reaction score
Actually the radio noise is not that major of an issue and can be resolved easily through simple escalations. What should be of a concern here is if the general noise of the Coffeeshop such as people talking and the clanking of woks crosses a certain tolerance level can be a long term matter. Maybe residents of Skyville can share their inputs?

Very good point. I think with every convenience, it also comes with an inconvenience. Near to coffee shop; easy to find food but noisy. Near to MRT; walking distance but need to bear the train movements every 5 minutes.

So it depends on how much you can compromise. Some people say not so bad, some people say too noisy. Best is to actually scout out the place and observe for yourself since SBF are mostly ready and you can enter the building to make your own annotations.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.