who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

azarel41

Reaction score
i think hylos better. he's one of the tanks that im quite interested to get now ahaha idk im just a bit meh for jawhead

go for hylos. think jawhead kenna silent nerf. also new fighter coming out which might be good enough for meta.

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
TheGlobal Challange event has begun! Complete specific quests to accumulate Treasure Map Fragments for a chance to obtain Magic Wheel Potion S, Random Hero Bundles(can randomly obtain hayabusa, Vexana, or Jawhead) and Magic Dust, among many other reward!Event introduction: This event features a total of 5 zones. There are 6 separate missiions in each zone. Complete these quest to get emblem Packs and treasure Map Fragments.
Unlocking Zones: Collect Treasure Map Fragments in your current zone and when you reach the specified amount you can unlock the next zone (granted that its unblocking time has arrived).
Gameplay: The more Treasure map Fragments you collect during this event, the more rewards you can claim! Claiming
Rewards: Rewards can be claimed from the progress bar at the bottom of event interface. Tap to collect them!

Siao liao get 10k liao :s13:

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Jawhead quite fun to play though. I always suay though, keep throwing johonson out :s13:

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now can trial all heroes. Played first game with Martis in classic, MVP. Freaking OP. My friend invited me for a game just now, forgot she's in Australia. Played with like 200++ms ping the whole game. :s22::s22::s22: lost badly as you can imagine. lol.

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tio a idiot jawhead
Threw me into enemy at least 3 times and other teammates too. Worst thing is he got mvp :vijayadmin:

grove88

Reaction score
Now can trial all heroes. Played first game with Martis in classic, MVP. Freaking OP. My friend invited me for a game just now, forgot she's in Australia. Played with like 200++ms ping the whole game. :s22::s22::s22: lost badly as you can imagine. lol.

Quite good but cant play him as an assassin since he has weak burst damage.I always chiong tower then die lol.

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone tried pharsa? The ulti I have to keep clicking on the ulti button and drag to the spot I want to hit? I see people hit very fast

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone tried pharsa? The ulti I have to keep clicking on the ulti button and drag to the spot I want to hit? I see people hit very fast

or can just spam the ult button also? it will auto target as well. tried one classic game with her just now. Btw I got freaking natalia in the mystery hero box thing... the only hero that I didn't want from the 5.... :s22:

acidicapple

Reaction score

Yes u have to drag and hit. I always try to predict enemies next move and press the button before the reach;))

acidicapple

Reaction score
Any good sg guide to join? Nowadays i just play alone and solo carry in rank( epic). Managed to carry with cyclop n lesley most of the time but its super tiring:( i need skilled teammates:(
Id: acidicapple

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Tried? Pharsa one of my mostly used sorceress muahahah

You either drag manually to the epot you want to hit (but the execution is slow) or spam the skill button (which, the auto aim happens and the attacks are more frequent)

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
or can just spam the ult button also? it will auto target as well. tried one classic game with her just now. Btw I got freaking natalia in the mystery hero box thing... the only hero that I didn't want from the 5.... :s22:

Because you also got Natalia from the Spring event, I presume :s22:

Dunno what the programmers are thinking sia just gave Natalia from a previous event now also include.

But ok lah I think get same will be converted into coins?

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Because you also got Natalia from the Spring event, I presume :s22:

Dunno what the programmers are thinking sia just gave Natalia from a previous event now also include.

But ok lah I think get same will be converted into coins?

haha. i dont have natalia actually. I got grock from the spring event. I'd rather take 10k BP. :s13: At least can use it to buy something else. But well, i think still got chance for more redemption, better luck next time i hope.

Lurker99

Reaction score
Any good sg guide to join? Nowadays i just play alone and solo carry in rank( epic). Managed to carry with cyclop n lesley most of the time but its super tiring:( i need skilled teammates:(
Id: acidicapple

Added. Nice win streak in rank btw!

You've come to the right place, we have good players here like grove who can carry u gao gao :s13:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.