View Single Post
Old 15-05-2018, 08:24 PM   #181
Junior Member
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 23
i closed my acc, make a police report and get help from singapore Anti-Loansharks. You can contact via FB
Hi, what about the money? Did you return to them?
kittymeow12 is offline   Reply With Quote