View Single Post
Old 16-05-2018, 01:18 PM   #189
Sharuu

Hi, My mom just told me to transfer the money back cause donít want them to harass our house. Many small kids. Aft transfer $500 then block them everywhere but right now Iím asking them for their account and they didnít reply.
Okay, I think I haven't made myself clear.

DO NOT TRANSFER ANY MONEY.

The harassment has no correlation to the amount of money you return. Your willingness to return does. And right now, you're demonstrating this to them. Someone said earlier on this forum that they don't care about getting 400$ out of a 200$ loan. What they want is to get 10,000$ from a 200$ loan. It's not about the amount of money. It's about the price you have put on your fear.

I suspect they've gone missing now because they will come back to you later this evening to say, oh you need to defer, can't close your account because this, that and the other. The whole thing is a scam. There is no contract and your "account" will never "close".

Second thing, if you pay them back, the money is simply going to another debtor's bank account. This makes you a potential criminal and interferes with existing investigations.

I'm sure the police must have told you to block and don't pay anymore, so just stick to those instructions.

Last edited by Sharuu; 16-05-2018 at 01:21 PM..