BOC SmartSaver

wacanbosi

Reaction score
Can share how to get 4.5% rebate on utility?

Bills payment,
1. Credit cards(multiples, hopefully min. 2 , please pay only 30bucks , and not more. The rest pay through boc debit card to earn 0.1% rebates)

2. Utilities (usually hardest to get a rebates, but actually there is one way of getting rebates for this, if you explore hard enough in this thread (4.5% rebates))

3. Telco (not recommended unless you have got no 2nd choice, because it is better off paying through Dbs live fresh card which earn you a 5% rebates or other cards)

4. Family member/friends credit cards/telco bills/utilities bills.

Manual payment is better , you get to control the sum of payment.

mooners

Reaction score
Bills payment,
1. Credit cards(multiples, hopefully min. 2 , please pay only 30bucks , and not more. The rest pay through boc debit card to earn 0.1% rebates)

2. Utilities (usually hardest to get a rebates, but actually there is one way of getting rebates for this, if you explore hard enough in this thread (4.5% rebates))

3. Telco (not recommended unless you have got no 2nd choice, because it is better off paying through Dbs live fresh card which earn you a 5% rebates or other cards)

4. Family member/friends credit cards/telco bills/utilities bills.

Manual payment is better , you get to control the sum of payment.

Please PM me. Thanks.

hwmook

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Finally interest is in, very nice.

Sent from Samsung SM-G960F using GAGT

foozgarden

Master Member
Reaction score
nice interest.. ~$140
not much, but still shiok.

btw, how they calc the bonus +0.6%?
this interest only applicable for balance > $60k?

slowth84

Reaction score
Anyone know why if I signed in on my Mac browser the first time after resetting my password, I cannot then sign in on browser on my mobile?

I went to reset it today at BOC bank cos I had reset it before and logged in via my mobile browser, then when I tried my Mac browser it didn't work.

So it just vice versa around!

Keeps saying not valid user/password.

Appreciate help!

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone know why if I signed in on my Mac browser the first time after resetting my password, I cannot then sign in on browser on my mobile?

I went to reset it today at BOC bank cos I had reset it before and logged in via my mobile browser, then when I tried my Mac browser it didn't work.

So it just vice versa around!

Keeps saying not valid user/password.

Appreciate help!

mobile app username and password need to be set in ibanking. (can be different from those in ibanking)

slowth84

Reaction score
Hmm not referring to the app. More so the browser login.

Ie. safari on MAC ok, safari on iPhone failed

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.