SUSS Part time 2018/07 intake

Marcxin

Reaction score
Any idea how long will it take to process application? Currently its the 3rd week now after interview but its still under processing . Does it mean i have lesser chance ?

orinyori

Reaction score
Any idea how long will it take to process application? Currently its the 3rd week now after interview but its still under processing . Does it mean i have lesser chance ?

I'm not sure if you have "lesser chance" because I'm not sure what's the process like. However, for myself, there was no interview but I applied on 21 Sep and got the course offer on 15 Nov for the January intake - about 2 months before the school starts. Hope this helps!

zcrusader

Reaction score

You'll probably get an SMS update by end of next week

yasmd78

Reaction score
I got a final offer. But i need to attend the English Proficiency course cos i didnt get B4 for my O level English. Is that course tough?

Last edited:

Claree

Reaction score
How long did you all wait after interview to receive the acceptance email? Because I went for the interview on 26th April till now the status is still processing...

Nyonya_kueh

Reaction score
How long did you all wait after interview to receive the acceptance email? Because I went for the interview on 26th April till now the status is still processing...

I had my interview on 15 April and got the offer today. Not sure if it is the same for different schools. I applied for Business analytics l.

yasmd78

Reaction score
I went for interview 17th April.and i got the result today.Im applied for BSBPY, which course did u apply?. Maybe wait till end of this week?

Last edited:

NatureKeeper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

For me
Interview - early march 18.
Result - just received today
Course - BSBPY

Sent from Huawei NEXUS 6P using GAGT

Namida_rei

Master Member
Reaction score
This is now the sixth autonomous university does that mean some application will get rejected?

orinyori

Reaction score
This is now the sixth autonomous university does that mean some application will get rejected?

Even when it wasn't an autonomous university, applications do get rejected. The school has never admitted everyone who applies.

shaggerinos

Reaction score
Thinking of applying part time. But application fee is so expensive $64++. Has anyone been rejected so far?

Jayley

Reaction score
Hello all, I'm fairly new here. 请多多指教!

I received my confirmation earlier and I so stunned like vegetables when I see the program structures.

Took some time to understand the requirement for graduation but would like to seek advice from any upperclassmen on the Compulsory courses, U-Cores and Electives.

Tedify

Reaction score
I just got my offer for Bs Finance, excited to start school! Any finance coursemates here? Hit me up!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.