Prepaid SIM cards in Thailand

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yeah, i agree! everyone just gets their own tourist sim card, play with grab new user codes in thailand...

wifi router all share oso means all stick together n agree with the itinerary:s13:

yup, same thoughts ... prefer sim card, smaller and put inside phone.
inside the sim card also have 100b calling credit ...

lionheart80

Reaction score
sry for being a noob, can anyone adv if there are any package that comes with sms?

Last edited:

BlackCube

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thks for the reply, think will chk with those telco counters and see which are able to provide sms service also when there

All got sms service . Just need to pay per sms u send. What sms are u gg to use so much that 100bah isn't enough

bleonz

Reaction score

thks for the reply, think will chk with those telco counters and see which are able to provide sms service also when there
why will you need sms if, data is unlimited (if you buying the tourist pack) and IDD back to home country is also very cheap. OR if you are planning to reap some benefits for those new sign up promo, i guess receiving sms is not chargeable either :p

FrozenSkyy

Reaction score
I just bought the sim card. 8days Unlimited 3g for 300 bhat.

Sent from Land Of The Living using GAGT

freedom-strike

Reaction score
Hi, just to verify, is the AIS (12 Call) telco able to let one stay conmected in the Kanchanaburi Sai Yok area of Thailand? Connections are all good?

fightin

Reaction score
I think AIS and True are better in terms of rural area.
DTAC cmi..

if in bkk, all 3 are good

freedom-strike

Reaction score
Carousell sells this:

57e1d3c755.jpg.500x500.jpg

Changi Recommends sells this:

20180612114609OF2WWIX321IVF_hero.jpg

For newbies, not sure the difference between the above two, and still thinking which one to get.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.