MS surface pro 4 in singapore?

GotBetrayed

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Settled. Not many questions asked. Now waiting for SingPost to contact me to send out my faulty one. 3 to 6 business days for the exchange to come.

Exchanged set will come with 90 days warranty.

Hi must you pay shipping?

charizard1987

Reaction score
Do I have to show them that my SP4 got flickering?? Or they just check based on the age and batch of SP4? Because my SP4 flickers when it warms. Worry they say my unit no problem because there is no flickering when they turn on the unit. :s22:

Velton

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No need to show. I told them mine flickers after 10 to 15 minutes. I should be getting my exchanged set next week already.

Sent from Medellín using GAGT

mindgamey

Reaction score
they won't send in an empty box?

You can choose advance exchange when you get the replacement first and you can return the unit in the box that came with replacement.

But you will need to provide a credit card for them to put a hold amount ($2.7k for my SP4) which they will release once they receive your spoilt SP4.

Just return my 3rd SP4, now on my 4th SP4

evq

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You can choose advance exchange when you get the replacement first and you can return the unit in the box that came with replacement.

But you will need to provide a credit card for them to put a hold amount ($2.7k for my SP4) which they will release once they receive your spoilt SP4.

Returned 3rd?? Meaning 3rd replacement also got this issue or other issue?

bangkibong

Reaction score

So after getting replacement several times, you still get flickering? I have read from several forums they also replace several times and the flickering issue will come back. Probably because the sets are refurbished sets? This is worrying if we need to keep exchanging in the future?

I am considering between surface pro 4 and 5. Obviously pro 4 is cheaper but I was leaning towards Pro 5 because of flickering issue on Pro 4. When I heard they are replacing pro 4 for up to 3 years, i am actually considering to get pro 4. But from the feedbacks of people getting replacements with same issue, now still not sure.

GotBetrayed

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Calling now but no one pick up, keep on having AI telling me all the surface advertisements and stuff. Wth

GotBetrayed

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Did you call 800 101 3659?

Then option 3 then option 3 again.

Scheduled a replacement. Erm they asked me to prepare packing materials... like a box and bubble wrap... Singpost will contact me soon and how did you settle your packaging? I don't have those materials... only newspaper and an Ipad pro box lol. Imagine shipping my SP4 back to them using an Apple box lol.

mindgamey

Reaction score
So after getting replacement several times, you still get flickering? I have read from several forums they also replace several times and the flickering issue will come back. Probably because the sets are refurbished sets? This is worrying if we need to keep exchanging in the future?

I am considering between surface pro 4 and 5. Obviously pro 4 is cheaper but I was leaning towards Pro 5 because of flickering issue on Pro 4. When I heard they are replacing pro 4 for up to 3 years, i am actually considering to get pro 4. But from the feedbacks of people getting replacements with same issue, now still not sure.

If you are planning to buy a new PC, I advise you to stay clear of Surface products because even though the flickering issue is wide spread for SP4, there are also reports of SP2017's screen flicker.

Unfortunately, there isn't anything competitive in this form factor, so if you die die need a form factor like this, get the SP2017 and buy extended from the seller to cover you.

mindgamey

Reaction score
Scheduled a replacement. Erm they asked me to prepare packing materials... like a box and bubble wrap... Singpost will contact me soon and how did you settle your packaging? I don't have those materials... only newspaper and an Ipad pro box lol. Imagine shipping my SP4 back to them using an Apple box lol.

You will be provided a box if you choose advance exchange.

Velton

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This is not my 1st exchange.. So I just used back the old stuff.

Sent from Medellín using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.