[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

FuNKySoULyBrO

Master Member
Reaction score
I caught a 15/15/14 Latios just now!

Haha same! 2076 CP. Fortunately this time round, my phone guai guai and didn't lag ( which caused my previous 100% Latias to went poof ), so can throw normally and managed to sink in. Pretty much pang kang for Latios now hahah!

nez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wrote this to Niantic
An alternative to reinstatement of the banned accounts is to strip their XP & SD & coins to 1 & confiscate their mon & items at Niantic discretions. My suggestion would be to confiscate everything like a new account.
So the only consolation this cheaters have, is they get to retain their unoriginal account names.

Last edited:

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Wrote this to Niantic
An alternative to reinstatement of the banned accounts is to strip their XP to 1 & confiscate their mon & items at Niantic discretions.

reformat their pokemon box n sd reset to zero can liao.

item in the bag. coins u have. n ur exp. let u keep. ok.

haha!

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Haha same! 2076 CP. Fortunately this time round, my phone guai guai and didn't lag ( which caused my previous 100% Latias to went poof ), so can throw normally and managed to sink in. Pretty much pang kang for Latios now hahah!

gxgx. this few days i also busy. only hoot 1 or 2.
hooted 23 now. highest seen.1x 2075. followed by 1x 2071. both caught. both also att14. but heck. 98 n 95%. i happy liao. as long nt 13 att..

delay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wrote this to Niantic
An alternative to reinstatement of the banned accounts is to strip their XP & SD & coins to 1 & confiscate their mon & items at Niantic discretions. My suggestion would be to confiscate everything like a new account.
So the only consolation this cheaters have, is they get to retain their unoriginal account names.

And why would they do that lol
The whole idea behind reinstatement is to increase players not deter players
Lol

nez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
And why would they do that lol
The whole idea behind reinstatement is to increase players not deter players
Lol

If nothing else, it’s to show my displeasure.
Is it that important to you?

delay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If nothing else, it’s to show my displeasure.
Is it that important to you?

Not at all, just pointing out why they are doing so and why they are unlikely to consider punitive actions

jannworld

Reaction score
Yes they did and I did too. If u got watch those trainer tips video on Sg and BT, u will see that they even arrive at the raid with 10secs left and still throw pass and raid because his group got enough firepower to down the raid

Purpose? For them it’s to maximise time and grind more exp since they are hard core players with eggs, starpiece, incense all on and they quickly rush to next raid on the car (fighting raid while on the move. For me I throw pass, once raid starts no network error I move off because I’m want to maximise time and go off to work.

did they take part in the raid?
whats the purpose to throw pass and go off?

nez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not at all, just pointing out why they are doing so and why they are unlikely to consider punitive actions

The latter I agree & I know that right from the onset, well, even before I sent to Niantic.
The former is dubiously questionable but no doubt unconvincing.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Just for us to complete medal.

Maybe train one monster can up 1% of motivation, max 5% per hour :D

need 3 hoot to completely take out a pokemon.
i hope they make feed 1 gb = recover 1 hoot. instead of going to full bar.
becos if 1 acc hoot n gym hogger keep spamming berry. its pointless to hoot n will take very long to hoot.

i think if 1 gb increase 30%? of the bar. n instead of +20 sd n + 10 gym point.
feeding gb give double. means +40 sd. i think. its good.

feeding any form of berry also have 1% chance to get a candy. maybe if feed gb it become 3%? or 2%. i think its good also.

nez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wrote this to Niantic

Niantic’s reply

Hello Trainer,

Thank you for contacting us.

Our main priority with Pokémon GO is to provide a fair, fun, and legitimate game experience for all players. We appreciate you taking the time to share this with us.

After reviewing many reports of in-game cheating, we have started taking action against players taking unfair advantage of and abusing Pokémon GO. Moving forward, we will continue to terminate accounts that show clear signs of cheating.

edmwperson

Banned
Reaction score
Why suddenly NN increased bag storage to 2000 ?

Usually they do that when got lots of new items

Last time was because or raids for the rare candies and golden berries

Do they plan to unleash some new items again ?

Spoofers reduced, more bandwidth available

Milk players $
Next will be pkm bag

Gone are the days where storage were 50% off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.