380k spare cash

mummy1234

Banned
Reaction score
I am also wondering what to do after I get my sales proceeds from selling my terrace house.

But I guess the wise thing to do is to invest to get some passive income. In what depending on yr risk appetite.

Ahboy069

Reaction score
I am also wondering what to do after I get my sales proceeds from selling my terrace house.

But I guess the wise thing to do is to invest to get some passive income. In what depending on yr risk appetite.

I am so honored tht the legendary mummy1234 reply this message
Mayb min 300k then will reply ? Haha

mummy1234

Banned
Reaction score
You don't have to wonder, and start doing something.

For a start, you can donate. Many needy people out there.

I have been giro donating for more than 10 years already. Every mth to Children cancer society and to World Vision to support an Ethiopian. Stopped the latter recently since he's already quite big.

OngHuatHuat

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Use some to buy condo, some put in dbs multiplier, some buy stocks.

JuniorLion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have been giro donating for more than 10 years already. Every mth to Children cancer society and to World Vision to support an Ethiopian. Stopped the latter recently since he's already quite big.

Apparently not enough. As you never fully gave away your wealth.

Keep donating and increase the amount.

klarklar

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Kind of you. Does the Ethiopian know who you are? Charity can become good investment if this Ethiopian becomes Jack Ma. I'm interested in this kind of donation. Any weblink?

mummy1234

Banned
Reaction score
Kind of you. Does the Ethiopian know who you are? Charity can become good investment if this Ethiopian becomes Jack Ma. I'm interested in this kind of donation. Any weblink?

He should know my name though we never met.

fbunny

Reaction score
You can check out their website at worldvision.org.sg (Ways to Give tab)

I think they also organise overseas trips to the areas so you can visit your sponsored child and see their development work

klarklar

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You can check out their website at worldvision.org.sg (Ways to Give tab)

I think they also organise overseas trips to the areas so you can visit your sponsored child and see their development work

Actually, I prefer to donate to local kids. Can boost local economy. Furthermore, if kid becomes Steve jobs, hosay liao. I'm not entirely altruistic.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.