Uber & Grabcar driver lip lai - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xcert

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Inevitable, can see more fresh drivers doing PHV. Driving skills should brush up a few years before doing PHV.
PHV drivers putting more hours to see earnings?

Anyway experience this kind of thing difficult to enforce....the most is say must hold Class 3 for a number of years....but licence keep inside drawer one....so LL come back to the same old thing....

jimmylimts

Reaction score
PHV drivers putting more hours to see earnings?

Anyway experience this kind of thing difficult to enforce....the most is say must hold Class 3 for a number of years....but licence keep inside drawer one....so LL come back to the same old thing....

Not more hours. Saw the skill, can tell it's inexperience.

Like Whizzcar insurance, need proof 100 hours driving experience for lower insurance excess. Ask for real proof of driving hours to be PHV.

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Siao liao! The mercs cab gonna claim the behind car gao gao!

yy8Xy7ql.jpg

cUcsnDgl.jpg

yUleUwtl.jpg
G]
Pe9p7Y4l.jpg
G]
DFRvTwLl.jpg

jimmylimts

Reaction score
I had experience taxi slowing down even tho there is no traffic ahead of them when I am driving behind them... Dunno the reason but be extra careful when driving behind taxi...( or maybe they see PHV car behind)

Let me guess Red colour (60%), Silver colour(40%)

Xcert

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I had experience taxi slowing down even tho there is no traffic ahead of them when I am driving behind them... Dunno the reason but be extra careful when driving behind taxi...( or maybe they see PHV car behind)
I just had one yesterday.SMRT cab.In carpark...drive....step brake....drive...step brake.

jimmylimts

Reaction score
I just had one yesterday.SMRT cab.In carpark...drive....step brake....drive...step brake.

That's car park, expect the unexpected. I saw on eway. Front car 8 car length away also suka suka step brake, let go, step brake. Is it can make the meter jump faster?:s22:

gn2807

Master Member
Reaction score
True, I avoid taxi in front of me and also when changing lanes if there's a taxi in the lane you are entering, they will brake for no reason.

Best are those taxis in Lane 1, accelerate & brake when there's clear road in front of them and those taxis braking distance of 2 cars or more.

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Seen many times liao. Thats why on the road usually all cars siam taxi far far cos tio claim by them is GG when u kissed their backside... cos they will claim u combo of damages + rental cost for downtime + loss of income + fake injury costs which usually amounts to 5 digit figures.

True, I avoid taxi in front of me and also when changing lanes if there's a taxi in the lane you are entering, they will brake for no reason.

Best are those taxis in Lane 1, accelerate & brake when there's clear road in front of them and those taxis braking distance of 2 cars or more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.