SIT Orientation Camp 2018 Intake

bobbinnija

Reaction score
Hi to all other prospective students will you guys be attending the orientation camp ? If so which orientation would you guys be going!

Any seniors can share their experiences and give some advice on which camp should i go for? IE the one in august or june?

Oh please share about the club fair as well thanks :)

pogchamp

Reaction score
nope, going digipen so dont see the point as digipen got their own orientation in august and that one is compulsory

i'd love to meet u guys but i dont wanna do 2 orientations xd

zatchbell13

Reaction score
Student ID

Lol, guys where can we find our student ID to fill in the form? Was it the application number we got when applying @.@

YanYing01

Reaction score
Are u referring to normal orientation camp or camp under ur course one?

Hi to all other prospective students will you guys be attending the orientation camp ? If so which orientation would you guys be going!

Any seniors can share their experiences and give some advice on which camp should i go for? IE the one in august or june?

Oh please share about the club fair as well thanks :)

kitsura

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don't see the point in meeting people from other faculties since I'm in healthcare so our paths would never cross outside school. And also I have to work so not going.

YanYing01

Reaction score
If is normal one, then u see whether u wish to go for which one? Usually Jun one will be the more rushing one as it is only 2 days 1 night where Aug one is 3 days 2 nights.

I think its the normal one, i didnt receive any email aboht a course specific orientation?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.