Gundam Wars (line version)

Hikenn

Master Member
Reaction score
30 blueprints to finally make my strike freedom to 6* chiong ahh, collect all da blueprints

iron2000

Reaction score
Is the Gundam X Divider worth pulling?

One thing that caught my eye is it is good for underwater.
Also the skills it has quite high power value.

I feel that they bunch all the stats together, those unit attributes and skill attributes, make it hard to read.
Usually I don't care so much until need units with certain skill type.
Then also very hard to find.

Yamaha87

Reaction score
One thing that caught my eye is it is good for underwater.
Also the skills it has quite high power value.

I feel that they bunch all the stats together, those unit attributes and skill attributes, make it hard to read.
Usually I don't care so much until need units with certain skill type.
Then also very hard to find.

Haha I feel the same

iron2000

Reaction score
The X event Hard-Advanced, be careful the Turn X.
He keep attacking your rear units, try to move all to front at his wave.
His rear attack keep killing my MA while my 5 units move front and survived.
Better yet, if your MA cannot survive Turn X then call it out after you kill Turn X.

First time got to Hard-Expert stage.
Expert 1 can only get 1 star, the ** X3 Murasame Buster sword very powerful killed my MA.

The GN-X challenge boss try to use more units that attack rear as the GN-X is at the rear, can kill him faster and save some challenge points.

Last edited:

starsabre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any idea how to disable the notification in LINE when i send/receive stamina? i got 100+ msgs daily lol :s13:

woce1647

Reaction score
any idea how to disable the notification in LINE when i send/receive stamina? i got 100+ msgs daily lol :s13:

Mute chat. You wont be able to receive notifications, but when u go into the LINE chat, u will see X number of unread messages. I usually clear it using the LINE desktop app on Windows 10. Luckily i mainly use LINE to chat with my CO, so i just pin her chat to be always on top.

This new event bo hua for me, i need to play 3 times to kill the GN-X. 150 challenge points give me 100 event points. shall focus on the older event instead.

iron2000

Reaction score

Look around the LINE app.
Can mute chat for each person one by one.
Or go settings one go disable all notifications by LINE.

Mute chat. You wont be able to receive notifications, but when u go into the LINE chat, u will see X number of unread messages. I usually clear it using the LINE desktop app on Windows 10. Luckily i mainly use LINE to chat with my CO, so i just pin her chat to be always on top.

This new event bo hua for me, i need to play 3 times to kill the GN-X. 150 challenge points give me 100 event points. shall focus on the older event instead.

The new event I sacrifice 150 challenge points to open up hard mode then grind on hard mode.

I stop on the multihit event already, the X event got more parts to exchange but need more points also.

iron2000

Reaction score
Kind of boring that this game have no story.
Like its clearing some routine job like that :p

EDIT:
So I pulled at the ** X3 banner, 100 dia.
Got four 4 stars!
Quebeley (blueprints), ** X3, Master and I.Justice.

Good but hazy day :p

Last edited:

starsabre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Kind of boring that this game have no story.
Like its clearing some routine job like that :p

EDIT:
So I pulled at the ** X3 banner, 100 dia.
Got four 4 stars!
Quebeley (blueprints), ** X3, Master and I.Justice.

Good but hazy day :p

i dont have I.Justice...** anime i didnt follow so never get also no pain :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.