who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcspicyz

Master Member
Reaction score
:s12::s12::s12: can share the build and emblem used?

u jin pro at using ruby, i see

U serious ah? I now using the 3rd build~

WTntARzl.jpg

sFQ1JACl.jpg

If i solo mid, i use jungler + retribution~ even for ranked draft game is e same..if solo side lane, i most probably use e same emblem+spell.. (Of coz ur teammates must trust you)

With jungler + retri, i can earn extra gold & farm fast. Also, emblem give extra 7% lifesteal, ms, as which is crucial for ruby.

For spell, can go for petrify too; usually is slash forward, ult hook, stun, petrify, then slash forward again. I dun use flicker at all.

E other emblem i use (but seldom) would be tank emblem.

i like to solo those so called op hero like lancelot/gusion..in 5v5 we purposely give opponent gusion so we can take angela etc..

Below are recent rank games where i solo mid (sad gusion) with e exact 3rd build+jungler emblem+retribution. if play properly, ur gold, tank, assist & dmg will be 'up there'.

Do u need my item build explanation?

SjjinHCl.jpg

is0GvTEl.jpg

KJsbBtRl.jpg

Sent from HUAWEI CLT-L29 using GAGT

grove88

Reaction score

WTntARzl.jpg

sFQ1JACl.jpg

If i solo mid, i use jungler + retribution~ even for ranked draft game is e same..if solo side lane, i most probably use e same emblem+spell.. (Of coz ur teammates must trust you)

With jungler + retri, i can earn extra gold & farm fast. Also, emblem give extra 7% lifesteal, ms, as which is crucial for ruby.

For spell, can go for petrify too; usually is slash forward, ult hook, stun, petrify, then slash forward again. I dun use flicker at all.

i like to solo those so called op hero like lancelot/gusion..in 5v5 we purposely give opponent gusion so we can take angela etc..

Below are recent rank games where i solo mid (sad gusion) with e exact 3rd build+jungler emblem+retribution. if play properly, ur gold, tank, assist & dmg will be 'up there'.

SjjinHCl.jpg

is0GvTEl.jpg

KJsbBtRl.jpg

Ruby pro EB is a core item for her? I'm using a similar set to your build 1 with Dominion Ice instead of the armour and building WOTAQ earlier than EB. EB like expensive and she cannot farm well in duo lanes.

Build 3 like good lei but early game might be tough (but you solo so maybe different).

Need Ruby pointers, she fun to play and I sometimes heck it just choose her in Ranked :s13:.

mcspicyz

Master Member
Reaction score
Ruby pro EB is a core item for her? I'm using a similar set to your build 1 with Dominion Ice instead of the armour and building WOTAQ earlier than EB. EB like expensive and she cannot farm well in duo lanes.

Build 3 like good lei but early game might be tough (but you solo so maybe different).

Need Ruby pointers, she fun to play and I sometimes heck it just choose her in Ranked :s13:.
Yes, Endless very important. Firstly, the true dmg it gives makes u very pain earli game (skill 1, basic att, skill 2, basic attack)..also u jungle fast with true dmg.

After ur skill, ur basic attack activate movement spd boost (u can chase or run away)

Then e 25 mana regen allow u to spam skill.

5% movement spd + jungler emblem movement spd makes u one of e fastest in game.

15% lifesteal + jungler 7% lifesteal + ruby 5% give u 27% lifesteal on first item.

Lastly, 10% cd reduction.

I take endless battle over haas claw first

ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ

Reaction score
Hello Guys, tried applying for the group but it's full for now. Active player, looking for people to push ranked cause i solo queue nowadays. Current Rank: Legend 3. Highest Rank Attained: Mythic 356 Stars. ID: 29320862. Nickname: Prince. Thanks!! :)

Last edited:

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tried? Pharsa one of my mostly used sorceress muahahah

You either drag manually to the epot you want to hit (but the execution is slow) or spam the skill button (which, the auto aim happens and the attacks are more frequent)

Oh... Ya drag quite troublesome and slow. The interface doesn't show the whole area and quite hard to land for me. need practise probably

grove88

Reaction score
Yes, Endless very important. Firstly, the true dmg it gives makes u very pain earli game (skill 1, basic att, skill 2, basic attack)..also u jungle fast with true dmg.

After ur skill, ur basic attack activate movement spd boost (u can chase or run away)

Then e 25 mana regen allow u to spam skill.

5% movement spd + jungler emblem movement spd makes u one of e fastest in game.

15% lifesteal + jungler 7% lifesteal + ruby 5% give u 27% lifesteal on first item.

Lastly, 10% cd reduction.

I take endless battle over haas claw first

Thanks pro will give it a try in classic soon

grove88

Reaction score
Now i see ppl frequently use natalia alrdy.. very op if u know how to use her. **.. annoying as u know what..

Most people cannot use her well, and arguably she's not too solo-Q friendly since teamwork and coordination are required. She's also jack of all trades, master of none, but that's not necessary a bad thing.

If people can't use her well, she will just be annoying but ultimately no threat/feed. If someone can use her well, scary like f ...

grove88

Reaction score
ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ;114430915 said:
Hello Guys, tried applying for the group but it's full for now. Active player, looking for people to push ranked cause i solo queue nowadays. Current Rank: Legend 3. Highest Rank Attained: Mythic 356 Stars. ID: 29320862. Nickname: Prince. Thanks!! :)

Added you. Mythic 300+ stars power :s13:

azarel41

Reaction score
Added you. Mythic 300+ stars power :s13:

lol i think Prince can carry us liao haha. will confirm add u also heh.

sidetrack: i went to signup for the myrepublic sim only plan ($8) - want to test if i can get more stable ping than bloody stinktel.

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Most people cannot use her well, and arguably she's not too solo-Q friendly since teamwork and coordination are required. She's also jack of all trades, master of none, but that's not necessary a bad thing.

If people can't use her well, she will just be annoying but ultimately no threat/feed. If someone can use her well, scary like f ...

haha. normally i see natalia on enemy team, is either godly, or feeding one. :s13:

Dan_Bo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ;114430915 said:
Added you!

tansux

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

WTntARzl.jpg

no wonder i see u can tong so long with ruby, wont die one...its ok, i just trial and error , see how first

i m just a long distance player on mage and MM only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.