[MERGED] Third virtual mobile telco: Zero1

jeff79

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It just doesn't make sense to bill when month is not over yet. What if I exceed the 200mins outgoing call limit? That's the reason why postpaid plans are always billed after the month is over.

The traffic lights telco post paid plans are billed at start of the billing cycle with due date about 2 week later. Current billing cycle subscription fee + any last billing cycle chargeable usage.

Post paid plans means chargeable usage are accumulated and billed in the next billing cycle.

Prepaid means chargeable usage are deducted from the prepaid balance immediately.

Nemesis Alien

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Amount paid
S$17.78

Date paid
May 16, 2018

Payment method

3GB 2 Unlimited Plan ( Recurring Payment ) S$17.78

Amount paid S$17.78

If you have any questions, contact Zero1 Pte Ltd at billing@zero1.sg or call at +65 6631 8901.

tc4237

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
All 3 main telcos also will charge the subscription for the following month beforehand. Any excess, they will charge end of the cycle.

See the bill properly. They didn't charge double. Previous one was for March-April subscription and usage. This one is for may subscription.

If any different, then contact them.

meekiatah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For anyone interested, promo code for MyRepublic Mobile

NNHIRR1
NNHIRR2
NNHIRR3
NNHIRR4
NNHIRR5

Ideasmiths

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Strong urge to terminate my Zero1 $19 plan, activated 23rd April so got a few more days before I email them to do the termination 1 month notice.

How do people 'sell' these Zero1 to others who want the cheapo???? I log in can see account filled with my personal info, although some can be change like credit card , etc

My zero1 number is 'clean', ie speed is 4G, no weird spam call / WhatsApp etc. Only used to light surfing when on trains. So going for the $8 Myrepublic plan should be sufficent for moi....

Elijahonli

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Strong urge to terminate my Zero1 $19 plan, activated 23rd April so got a few more days before I email them to do the termination 1 month notice.

How do people 'sell' these Zero1 to others who want the cheapo???? I log in can see account filled with my personal info, although some can be change like credit card , etc

My zero1 number is 'clean', ie speed is 4G, no weird spam call / WhatsApp etc. Only used to light surfing when on trains. So going for the $8 Myrepublic plan should be sufficent for moi....
hais my number is a recycled number sia... everytime tio some weird person msg me "hey bro..." WTF... anyway to block them?

jonesftw

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
All 3 main telcos also will charge the subscription for the following month beforehand. Any excess, they will charge end of the cycle.

See the bill properly. They didn't charge double. Previous one was for March-April subscription and usage. This one is for may subscription.

If any different, then contact them.
ya tk u v much

Shadowz1984

Reaction score

You can sell if you don't mind the buyer to use your name and NRIC for the line. No way for you to change the name and NRIC one.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.