[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

limbs03

Reaction score
LOL

I also OCD, thats why the normal 20hp potion is quite precious too :p

Another OCD is the medal lor. Now all pokemon medal done. Only the achievement: Rattata, Legendary Raid, Normal Raid, Field Research. Super hard is Unown. Impossible now is Training.

Training to restore 1% cp motivation per hour is ok lah, max 3% per hour despite how many trainers training the pokemon in gym.

Yeah I oso normally keep all my 20hp pots, but i threw them all away recently to stuff myself full of balls n pinaps for this sat :s13:

Yah the medal I oso sian half....I am at ZERO Unown...

I oso think its good idea to bring back training....more options is always good... but the % needs to be well balanced cos it can be a game changer....:s13:

1hp/day?

what?

this is to allow your injured mons to very slowly heal themselves everyday, so that I dont have to waste a pot to heal that last few remaining HP, which is normally the case after I use my orange or pink pots

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
xQdrCTHl.jpg

What a beauty. :love:

jannworld

Reaction score
Technically u are right unless one can say he does not use any trackers/maps, iv checkers, 3rd party aid, multiple accounts or spoof - doubt there is any. Can only classify how much degree we cheated lol

Even pokeassistant website can be consider iv checkers and 3rd party aid

Do not make my toes laugh. They are ZERO legit players here. All act legit here, behind the screen spoof like no tomorrow and cry like a baby when kanna red warning.

So easy to fake online.

My toes are laughing.

jannworld

Reaction score
But do u ever use any maps trackers, iv checkers, multi accounts, 3rd party aids- if any use technically also considered violating niantic tos and cheating.

What I am trying to explain here is that no one is really a total saint or clean player. Unless u really dun use any of these and still can grind until a high lvl. Then I got nothing to say.

but i really legit player :(

Sent from 303 Gombak Drive using GAGT

zoossh

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any recommendations for aircon place with lots of pokestops

Realized now vivo has a lot less activities. Not sure if there are better places for chamamder tml

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Who here excluding Regionals, have so far completed Gen III Pokedex???

I still haven't hatch Azurill. But my case opposite. Hatched a few Wynaut liao.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Any recommendations for aircon place with lots of pokestops

Realized now vivo has a lot less activities. Not sure if there are better places for chamamder tml

vivo city. nex.
ion.

u choose. i go ion tml. after event. i watch deadpool2. hahaha.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score

have all. less regional. trapnich family also not yet.
but that is becos i hvnt find a 95 iv n above. so refuse to evolve. but already have many hundred of candies. alll via hatching.

mikezuper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
have all. less regional. trapnich family also not yet.
but that is becos i hvnt find a 95 iv n above. so refuse to evolve. but already have many hundred of candies. alll via hatching.

Azurill and trapinch final evolve.

Not enough candies.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Yeah I oso normally keep all my 20hp pots, but i threw them all away recently to stuff myself full of balls n pinaps for this sat :s13:

Yah the medal I oso sian half....I am at ZERO Unown...

I oso think its good idea to bring back training....more options is always good... but the % needs to be well balanced cos it can be a game changer....:s13:

this is to allow your injured mons to very slowly heal themselves everyday, so that I dont have to waste a pot to heal that last few remaining HP, which is normally the case after I use my orange or pink pots

too bad there is no "pokemon center" in pogo.
they could add tho. like instead of gym only. they also add those pokemon center.

i nt sure how come u all always no pot. i always fight small or "min" lvl5 raids.
i also donthave pots problem. . somemore now got quest. sometimes give pots also. back then dont even have quest.

Novalogy

Master Member
Reaction score
Do not make my toes laugh. They are ZERO legit players here. All act legit here, behind the screen spoof like no tomorrow and cry like a baby when kanna red warning.

So easy to fake online.

My toes are laughing.

Not sure why you suspect everybody spoof behind the screen but if legit as in don't use maps and iv checker then sure, probably no one is truly legit here.

But in terms of spoofing i'm sure there is a decent number of non-spoofer even here. This is simply a matter of principle, some play to "win", some play to have fun, some play to blend in. Don't see the need to fake.

limbs03

Reaction score
too bad there is no "pokemon center" in pogo.
they could add tho. like instead of gym only. they also add those pokemon center.

i nt sure how come u all always no pot. i always fight small or "min" lvl5 raids.
i also donthave pots problem. . somemore now got quest. sometimes give pots also. back then dont even have quest.

oh poke centers, good idea ah:)

actually i got enuf pots yah, just tat buey gam wan use a blue pot to heal tat few hp :s13:

edmwperson

Banned
Reaction score
Give u an example
Two similar acct details
No warning or SB whatsoever from NN
One hardcore spoof
One loyal legit player
what's the diff bet two?

Only the player themselves know

Only NN decides whose right or wrong, so why bitter over it

Either join the dark side, report them or stay on your preference of play

jannworld

Reaction score
Got mine fully completed (excluding regionals) before maps went down. Managed to hatch the 2 babies during the egg event.

Without maps completing future gen pokedex will definitely be more challenging

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What app u use to clone app?

I tried parallel space from play store but couldn't get it to work. That was before I realize xiaomi have native clone app feature. Now I am using xiaomi mi max clone app and works pretty well except that some part of screen gets truncated when in protrait mode. Works better when in landscape mode.

Big screen helps too otherwise have to squint really hard. The good thing is don't have to log on off when raiding but the bad thing is not all taps when fighting will be registered because I think the focus window toggles back and forth between 2 halves of the screen. Not that much of an issue when you have more than enough players to down the raid boss.

You also don't have to fling as hard when throwing for monster that are far away because of the smaller screen size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.