who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ

Reaction score
lol i think Prince can carry us liao haha. will confirm add u also heh.

sidetrack: i went to signup for the myrepublic sim only plan ($8) - want to test if i can get more stable ping than bloody stinktel.

Yeah I'm using SingTel too. Is it true the ping is always unstable from SingTel only compared to other network providers? I always get lag spikes and brief disconnections hahaha.

sillyofme00

Reaction score
Has been using m1 broadband, a bit unstable recently... Mobile network seems fine to me...

Sent from Xiaomi MI 5S using GAGT

grove88

Reaction score
ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ;114452347 said:
Yeah I'm using SingTel too. Is it true the ping is always unstable from SingTel only compared to other network providers? I always get lag spikes and brief disconnections hahaha.

Yea heard a lot of complains about Singtel esp ML players. My friend Singtel also always 200ms ping, and he using IPhone so probably not phone issue.

M1 home and mobile here, no issues 99%. 1% of the time take bus play will lag once or twice in a match.

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Has been using m1 broadband, a bit unstable recently... Mobile network seems fine to me...

Sent from Xiaomi MI 5S using GAGT

Yah alot of times have to off my wifi due to severe lag.

M1 sucks -___-

And now my data is over limit because of their incompetence

Hmm.... Or this is their conspiracy to make us over data limit so that they can charge us.

Dan_Bo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dulan.. Play 3 games, all 3 teammates afk. Then lag like hell also..

What's with the resurgence of zilong users.. Noobs also

sillyofme00

Reaction score
I always used ZL for training..... if i am given with all the jungle monster, i can really whack them hard.... but sometimes my teammate just take those and i will be a dead meat... ever happen once in rank mode, someone swap me with his ZL with my lancelot... i managed to be MVP will around 15kills, the tank really support me well.

sillyofme00

Reaction score
Yah alot of times have to off my wifi due to severe lag.

M1 sucks -___-

And now my data is over limit because of their incompetence

Hmm.... Or this is their conspiracy to make us over data limit so that they can charge us.

As compare to other telco, M1 is consider good TBH... i tried before singtel, it was really bad... and for starhub, are they really into telco business, bad is not a appropriate word to describe them...

daaawn

Reaction score
finally bought lance AHAHA yall have any good tips to suggest? hahahah i wanna master him hehe

daaawn

Reaction score
i now also always use data to play de ahahahaha using singtel too sian sometimes my pings quite fked up too???

azarel41

Reaction score
As compare to other telco, M1 is consider good TBH... i tried before singtel, it was really bad... and for starhub, are they really into telco business, bad is not a appropriate word to describe them...

singtel is horrendous... both mobile and fibre... my friend also make the mistake of switching from circle life to singtel... wah kpkb red ping whole day. damn jialat.

lol thinking of trying vpn for better ping.

azarel41

Reaction score
ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ;114452347 said:

singtel been horrible lately for me... i see all the sg youtube streamers get 6ms using starhub... only rare spikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.