Barclays Premier League Prediction - May (2017/18)

Blackened_S

Master Member
Reaction score
I have not been too active lately
I believe all of us missed some matches here and there as well~ the original objective is to make watching football more exciting and motivating in a healthy way :D , and also to interact.

Unfortunately for the 2nd part, Danieltng tried his best to give some views whereas SOTF and I were too caught up to contribute :o

In reality, we have 1001 things on our minds and of course that's more important. Thanks for the continuous support :)

I know our dear SOTF would love a World Cup feature. I have to go overseas these 2 weeks so when I am back, I will see how I can help =:p

Blackened_S

Master Member
Reaction score
FA Cup Final coming up~ Manchester United Go Go Go!

Champions League Final coming up~ Leaning towards Liverpool for SOTF~

World Cup in a month~

My Arsenal is still in a mess and why do we sack Wenger if we are going to look at 2nd aka assistants as potential candidates :s8:

rick_seah

Reaction score
Hi, for new season, how about we use this app “scorecast lite” or “scorecast full” to compete?

Blackened_S

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi, for new season, how about we use this app “scorecast lite” or “scorecast full” to compete?
Hi rick_seah. Sorry to see your message too late. In any case, I believe if anyone's interested, can check it out. Meantime, I will just proceed with the current ones here and see how as well. Thanks for the suggestion!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.