Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

Roflcopterr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh... actually there's no difference. :)

I just usually recommend people start their purchases at smile.amazon.com because, for every purchase you make, Amazon will donate a small percentage to a Charity of your choice.

Even if you visit the non-smile Amazon site now, the product is there as well. It was taken offline for some reason two days ago but now it's back. Was figuring out what happened thus my delayed response to you. :s13:

Anyway, did you order one as well?

Do you know if there’s any difference between checking out in usd rather than sgd? Because if converted to sgd I would rather get it from Lazada which is about the same price and faster delivery :x

dereth

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do you know if there’s any difference between checking out in usd rather than sgd? Because if converted to sgd I would rather get it from Lazada which is about the same price and faster delivery :x

Do you know there is a difference between a Jabra Elite 65t and Jabra Elite ACTIVE 65t?

Could you show me where exactly can I buy a Jabra Elite ACTIVE 65t in Singapore?

Do you have a link to the product in Lazada?

Jabra Elite ACTIVE 65t.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Roflcopterr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do you know there is a difference between a Jabra Elite 65t and Jabra Elite ACTIVE 65t?

Could you show me where exactly can I buy a Jabra Elite ACTIVE 65t in Singapore?

Do you have a link to the product in Lazada?

Jabra Elite ACTIVE 65t.

Thanks.

Yes i know the difference between elite 65t and the active elite.

Bro im just asking you whether there’s any difference between checking out in usd and sgd on amazon because im thinking of purchasing from there

Albedo

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes i know the difference between elite 65t and the active elite.

Bro im just asking you whether there’s any difference between checking out in usd and sgd on amazon because im thinking of purchasing from there
I always check out in USD on Amazon. Their conversion rate is bad. But u do your sums and see how.
I still waiting for the active version.

Sent from a tiny corner in SG using GAGT

noMercy

Reaction score
I have one and no issues using it. I like the 4GB internal memory, I wear it to run without carrying my phone. Updated firmware lets you adjust preset sound quality over the Samsung Gear app.

It has internal sensor to record activity, which you can sync to the phone after the workout. Elite 65t does not have this. Elite Sport needs to connect to phone to track.

Other than the Bluetooth quality issue, I'm happy with IconX, so I use it as direct playback.

I would like to find out about the Call quality of iconx 2018. Have you tried it and able to advise?

How does it sound on the receiver's end when you're in a noisy environment or windy area? Does it block out noise as good as the jabra 65t?

dereth

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I always check out in USD on Amazon. Their conversion rate is bad. But u do your sums and see how.
I still waiting for the active version.

Sent from a tiny corner in SG using GAGT

Ditto on that. For foreign transactions, NEVER ALLOW MERCHANT CONVERSION RATE BEFORE PAYING. :)

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Those who getting 65t...just FYI...if you are someone who going to travel alot on bus...it will be not suitable for u..unless you want to get mad on the bus :p

Sent from LG-v30 Plus From Your Heart using GAGT

Chips

Reaction score
Those who getting 65t...just FYI...if you are someone who going to travel alot on bus...it will be not suitable for u..unless you want to get mad on the bus :p

Why is that?

dereth

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why is that?

Apparently, it's the EZLink card reader. Seem to affect some people.

However, 2 of my friends with the Jabra Elite 65t don't have that issue.

One is a local set and one bought from US.

Chips

Reaction score

Oh but the interference is only when you are near the reader?

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Oh but the interference is only when you are near the reader?

try at your own risk..many has face this issue...but i don't seem to have issue with the elite sports and E8 for near the ez link reader...

65t... even like 2 seats away..i get constant interference until i have to just take off the buds due to can't bear it anymore~

and this is the reply from jabra to me ~

Thanks for the private message! I understand from your comments that you are experiencing some interference with your Jabra Elite 65t when near the bus fare pole. Do you experience this interference anywhere else? The left earbud connects to the right through magnetic induction. Magnetic induction True Wireless headsets in a very high electronic noise environment can experience interference between the earbuds. Any such headset will be vulnerable to this to some degree, depending on the user environment. We apologize for the inconvenience. - Olivia

DXMachina

Banned
Reaction score
My Elite 65t gets the interference near the card readers too, but it doesn't bother me nearly as much as the piss-poor noise cancellation of the mic during calls.

mobiken

Reaction score
My Elite 65t gets the interference near the card readers too, but it doesn't bother me nearly as much as the piss-poor noise cancellation of the mic during calls.
Ya, it bother me for a while but will go away..I still can accept of such..
recently i use it to take calls and caller saying can't hear me, very noisy.
anyone encounter that? if making calls also problem than i'm really piss...

dereth

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

When I get my Elite Active I'll be sure to test the EZ Link proximity issue first chance I have.

Hope it'll somehow fare better overall compared to the Elite.

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When I get my Elite Active I'll be sure to test the EZ Link proximity issue first chance I have.

Hope it'll somehow fare better overall compared to the Elite.

i have doubt on it..i think the issue is the housing they use on the unit...maybe the shielding is not enough and causing the interference from outside.. :s8:

DXMachina

Banned
Reaction score

I get that all the time. A bit of background noise and the caller hears it. I also tested it myself when I got my brother to wear the 65t and I tried calling him. There's literally 0 noise cancellation. It's easily the biggest con of the 65t.. other than this I'm very happy with it.

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This stupid Jabra fb handler..is getting more and more nonsense..told them my E8 doesn't have any issue with the ezlink pole and their reply back to me is...E8 doesn't use magnectic induction? What coxk are they talking about...they don't even bother to study before reply to their customer...

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Those with the Jabra elite 65t do y’all think the cradle can fit into this pouch?very cheap. thinking of buying it protect the cradle :o

https://www.lazada.sg/products/vz-pouch-for-earphones-i130036519-s148892334.html
You still thinking to get 65t after so many negative reviews?

DXMachina

Banned
Reaction score
I know some users here have bad experience with the 65T. But i see only less than 10 bros here with issues. Sample size here too small to convice me to not buy it:s13: besides if i were to judge the product on user reviews then there are much more postive reviews about the 65T on the internet(tech sites, amazon customer reviews, youtube reviews)

Or maybe like what some said only some units have specific issues. Im getting mine from amazon us. So fingers crossed

Im also very sick of not being able to plug in my wired earphones while my phone is charging:s13: so right now i really want a true wirelss earphone. Just hope the unit im getting got no issues :s13:
Uppz:o

I'm pretty sure the 65t's sub-par mic is quite widely reported in the popular reviews. Engadget mentions it too: https://www.engadget.com/2018/05/18/jabra-elite-65t-true-wireless-earbuds-review/

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.