Brand new PS3 SS

ryuworks

Reaction score
Hi all, my PS3 fat went YLOD on me a year ago and I am only now just getting around to finding a replacement.

Does anyone know where I can still get a brand new PS3 Super Slim these days? Most game shops and even Sony don't have them anymore.

Elysium87

Reaction score

delceer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all, my PS3 fat went YLOD on me a year ago and I am only now just getting around to finding a replacement.

Does anyone know where I can still get a brand new PS3 Super Slim these days? Most game shops and even Sony don't have them anymore.

Mine also got problem for the PS3.
Thinking want to send it for repair, any idea how much ?
Btw, I seldom play PS3 nowadays because playing the PS4.
Too bad, the PS4 not backward compatible with my PS3 games.

Elysium87

Reaction score
Mine also got problem for the PS3.
Thinking want to send it for repair, any idea how much ?
Btw, I seldom play PS3 nowadays because playing the PS4.
Too bad, the PS4 not backward compatible with my PS3 games.

im in the same situation as you. i wait for ps5 first, maybe can play ps3 and ps4 games?

no point repair ps3 as it's costly min 100+, rather go buy new ps3 which i dont think you can find now.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.