Future of Kinokuniya seems challenging..

Reaction score
hoot ar hoot

tjmZ4cC.jpg

twentytwoeighty

Reaction score
Not only because online, but people now has less and less tolerance for unnecessary clutter like books esp. houses are getting smaller.

Just ask how many people who have bookshelves full of books that they had never touched for years.

SpringCleaner

Reaction score
Not only because online, but people now has less and less tolerance for unnecessary clutter like books esp. houses are getting smaller.

Just ask how many people who have bookshelves full of books that they had never touched for years.

Me. Hence, I have embarked on an effort to donate away all my books and switch to digital ones for new purchases. Personally, I still love the feel of physical books better but storage and cleaning have truly become major issues as age catches up.

PingJun

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Me. Not that I don't want to read, but I simply have too many books / magazines to read nowadays.

It is true that houses are smaller and smaller.
However, I still plan to build a mini library at a corner of my room.

Reaction score
“Hello Summer Holidays”Enjoy 20% off* storewide at all Kinokuniya Singapore stores.
This promotion is only valid for Kinokuniya Privilege Card Members
from 25th to 29th May 2018 (Friday to Tuesday). 

During the promotion period, Kinokuniya Privilege Card members
also enjoy 10% off* fossils, gemstones and minerals.

Sic deal here

Sent from Sony Z4 using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.