View Single Post
Old 19-05-2018, 02:16 AM   #244
nursejb

Hi I came across your reply. Recently I inquire to borrow money from a moneylender advertising his services by sms. My fault is I have send all my details to him, NRIC, bank account. In the end I change my mind and don't want to borrow but he said he already transfer 400., so I must pay 600 by the following week. Following week he ask me to defer payment and pay 200 only., but I want to clear so I paid 600. He started threatening and send some image of loan shark graffiti and threaten to burn my house if I don't pay him another 600. I have lodged a police report and have no intention of paying him again. The police suggest to change my phone number and don't reply again to this ah long.
hi me also same, I borrow 600$ need for 6day need to pay 850$, on day I want to settle all they asked me to pay defer 250$ since I didnot infrom them one day earlier for clear full payment. I pay 250$, then next morning I asking they account number to clear all payment 850$. they did not replied my whatapp & did not answer my phone. then got new number call me and whatapps me account number for transfer. so I transfer 850$.now I dont know they will asked me again for money or how, im so scary, I plan want to change my account number and my phone number. since they only hace my spass and house address. what I need to do? can I know how u settle this?