[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrhello

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Today caught 7x shiny charmander!

Also caught non-shiny 97.8% and 95.6% charmander!

Evolved the following FS/BB charizard:
97.8% 2293 CP L30 charizard
95.6% 2060 CP L27 charizard
Tier 3 2034 CP shiny charizard

mrhello

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The other even more hardcore, change shift with no colour change.
Shave till left 1~2 p'mon. Keep feeding candy(in case some other is still attacking) till 10mins up and new one slot in. Balance will be replaced shortly by whoever need coins.

Yes I call this buffalo technique. I participate in it sometimes if I see it.

mrhello

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nothing against mr hello as he has my respect too. But it’s a fact that he also use maps for raids at one point (before maps went down). This shows it is really very hard to find a non casual player who can be considered totally legit ( no spoof no maps no iv checkers no 3rd party aids no multi accounts)

Yes it's true I use sgpokemap for ex-raid gym when it was up.

I think if not for map, I would probably be lucky to be selected for only 1 ex-raid, cos I randomly ran to raid at the gym.

mrhello

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yup. It's no secret that he loves his game :D

On the shiny Pokemons , I not Hao Lian here but I have been very Super lucky.

5 magikarps, 5 poochenya, 3 makuhita, 1 meditite, 1 aron, 1 shuppet, 1 mukrow, 1 duskull, 1 wailmer and 2 lugi as and a range of 4-9 of all the community event pokemons.

Murkrow and shuppet shinnies caught even before news of their shiny version become widespread.. I was like eh... Color different leh and can't decide whether to use ultra ball anot cos not aware that there are shinies for shuppet n mukrows

I dun go all out to find shinies (as in their nests) but I make sure I pick all these pokemons that come in my path to try my luck..maybe you guys should also try this method?

The shinies I dun have are those from raids or eggs like Pichu, wynaut, sableye, snorunt n absol and in the wild swablu (I dun encounter many swablus anyway)

Hope all get more shinies tomorrow :) :s12::s12::s12:

I use this game for my exercise. The problem I find with this game is that you have to find your own purpose. Right now having powerful mons are not really necessary for anything within the game.

My no. 1 game now is another game, a fighting game which also has raid concept. But unlike pokemon go, there is real purpose in fighting this raid, because the raid is really tough and the rewards are good and are needed to make stronger heroes to take part in more raids.

In pokemon go I find the raid too easy and makes getting powerful mons quite meaningless, except for collection.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Spawn rate for charchar def lower this rd. Was walking ard Vivo heard many people commented the same thing. Got one couple one end to another end cannot find one charchar.

PrinceY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lvl5 raid starting at Orange and blue bubbleman @ 3.06pm!!

All come come, potential ex raid gym

There's another lvl5 egg nearby VIVO at Fullerton lighthouse.. pray for Ho-oh

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
done. caught 11 shiny this time. but highest iv shiny only 86%
n alll below 400 cp. sian.
non shiny i caught 2x93% lvl high 20s. 65x cp..

now. time to watch deadpool2. haha. good luck with trainers getting shiny ho oh

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Spawn rate for charchar def lower this rd. Was walking ard Vivo heard many people commented the same thing. Got one couple one end to another end cannot find one charchar.
this time i camp at orchard central n 313.
v good spawn. i caught almost 200 charmander

Ralphel

Master Member
Reaction score
caught quite a number of shiny at tiong bahru park
would have gotten more if not for the sudden downpour

evolved 1 for the special skill

M2IfLEW.jpg

got this from a raid happening near moi hse

MsSgy1R.jpg

koolkool

Reaction score
The community day crowd is pretty much the same like previous community day crowd. Many familiar faces by now, and a simple nod and hello kept the warmth within the people in the park, keeping the dark sky at bay as we reached the end of the community day. Some were hoping NN to extend the community day due to our frequent experience of errors, but eventually NN didn't obliged.
This time around, RNG gave me the shorter end of straw. No tier 1 shiny, and only 1 tier 2 shiny and another 3 more tier 3, 2 more tier 4. Decided to go ahead and evolved 3 shinies (3 highest iv) and 2 non shinies (tier 1 I kept for some time) to FS/BB charizard. Best loot in terms of quantity, but didn't get a good IV shiny took the shine off an otherwise satisfied experience.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The community day crowd is pretty much the same like previous community day crowd. Many familiar faces by now, and a simple nod and hello kept the warmth within the people in the park, keeping the dark sky at bay as we reached the end of the community day. Some were hoping NN to extend the community day due to our frequent experience of errors, but eventually NN didn't obliged.
This time around, RNG gave me the shorter end of straw. No tier 1 shiny, and only 1 tier 2 shiny and another 3 more tier 3, 2 more tier 4. Decided to go ahead and evolved 3 shinies (3 highest iv) and 2 non shinies (tier 1 I kept for some time) to FS/BB charizard. Best loot in terms of quantity, but didn't get a good IV shiny took the shine off an otherwise satisfied experience.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT

Nice composition. :s13:

delay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Vivo flooded with people and char
That couple kanna sb la
lol

I got 3 shinies there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.