Kaplan Diploma

Absolutecrap

Reaction score
Hi everyone, just wondering if Kaplan's diplomas are useful after graduation? Thinking of signing up but keep hearing that kaplan dip useless one, not recognized, cant find job etc. Any kaplan dip holders can chime in? thanks

takahashikenji

Reaction score
Hi everyone, just wondering if Kaplan's diplomas are useful after graduation? Thinking of signing up but keep hearing that kaplan dip useless one, not recognized, cant find job etc. Any kaplan dip holders can chime in? thanks

All private certificate in private school are not recognised in Singapore.

Most jobs in Singapore looking for local qualification. They will see the highest qualification that you have taken in local school.

If apply a job with your private certificate, may or may not accept you in the company.

Absolutecrap

Reaction score
really? wow that sucks.. but what about the thousands of people taking their diplomas at kaplan? are they all just wasting their time and money?

Weeli85

Reaction score
really? wow that sucks.. but what about the thousands of people taking their diplomas at kaplan? are they all just wasting their time and money?

Some sort dump money into trash. People want to taking short cut and sure pass module, that's why taking private diploma.. Even PSB also not recognized because my friend study it, end up she still go study local poly 😏

Last edited:

ben1998

Reaction score
dont take kaplan bro they are fuking trash with horrible reputation all over the world , just google abit and u'll see alr

even if ur sec results like **** im sure u can go ite , better to spend 3-4 years extra going local route ( ite - poly - local uni )

dont take short cut especially with kaptrash you'll confirm regret ... last time they use to come to my poly and give a lot of free **** outside bus stop . so fuking desperate lol

takahashikenji

Reaction score

People who can't apply or rejected from local school, maybe their result are not enough to get in. That's why a lot of people taking private education route to pass their module. Like taking short cuts.

To be honesty, private education is waste a lot of money than local school.

Last edited:

chrisliu90

Reaction score
Hey guys!

anyone have the links for the Kaplan whatsapp group?

Will appreciate your help very much :)

Ancilla

Reaction score

Even if it’s a private school and u get diploma it is still useful!! DONT LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE THAT SAY ITS USELESS!! One of my friends parents are from Kaplan and got their diploma there and now they made a company and it is a success!! And my mother is a office worker and some of her staff are from kaplan TOO!! But if ur worried abt getting the diploma from kaplan it’s alright u can still get diploma from kaplan and get ur degree in a Singapore or other country University! Remember no DIPLOMA IS USELESS

Ancilla

Reaction score
People who can't apply or rejected from local school, maybe their result are not enough to get in. That's why a lot of people taking private education route to pass their module. Like taking short cuts.

To be honesty, private education is waste a lot of money than local school.

No it’s not!! I’m studying in a private sch cuz to me as a PR the local sch are way more expensive!! And I am now in a private sch ya it’s quiet expensive but it’s worth it!! U shouldn’t judge first without knowing the fact

Ancilla

Reaction score
dont take kaplan bro they are fuking trash with horrible reputation all over the world , just google abit and u'll see alr

even if ur sec results like **** im sure u can go ite , better to spend 3-4 years extra going local route ( ite - poly - local uni )

dont take short cut especially with kaptrash you'll confirm regret ... last time they use to come to my poly and give a lot of free **** outside bus stop . so fuking desperate lol

Dude have u ever tried studying in Kaplan?!?
Ya they give a lot of freebies but lol have u ever tried studying there?? NO RIGHT U DONT EVEN KNOW ANYTHING AND U ANYHOW SAY ITS TRASH
WHATS WRONG WITH STUDING IN KPALAN CUZ OF SHORTCUTS?!?
there are people who want to quickly graduate and start working not to keep studying and wasting our parents money have u every think of that!?!
Have u ever think abt how ur parents work so hard for ur education lol

lowzeewee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dude have u ever tried studying in Kaplan?!?
Ya they give a lot of freebies but lol have u ever tried studying there?? NO RIGHT U DONT EVEN KNOW ANYTHING AND U ANYHOW SAY ITS TRASH
WHATS WRONG WITH STUDING IN KPALAN CUZ OF SHORTCUTS?!?
there are people who want to quickly graduate and start working not to keep studying and wasting our parents money have u every think of that!?!
Have u ever think abt how ur parents work so hard for ur education lol

you set up an account here just to rage in a 2-year old thread ?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.