ViewQwest Fiber Broadband Official Thread - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

recca85

Reaction score
Anyone recieived payment declined emails from VQ?

Ranting post below.

Last month, there was an email saying my payment was declined.
I have been using the same credit card and nothing was changed.
Tried email VQ to deduct again and also clarify but no reply for first email. The other reply came after 1-2weeks and basically just say update your credit card-->points fault at me and decline from bank, (Not VQ fault).

Today, I received another payment decline email.
I went to VQ website and saw payment details that I didn't upload before.
The name on card is wrong! address is blank and expiry date is wrong!
I updated the item and less than 5mins later, payment successully went through.

I just sent an email scolding them about troubling customers when they can't even update/migrate payment details properly! Should just inform customers about payment system migration, please help to update.
Who likes to received PAYMENT DECLINED emails!

jupiter12

Reaction score
I have tested the following on Viewqwest freedom service and it is still down today.

Sling TV
Astro
QQ Music

Did Viewqwest give any reply back on when they will make Sling TV work again?

jupiter12

Reaction score
Thanks Jianhui

Can the videos or music be play?
The site can load but video and music cannot play one.

FileZAce81

Reaction score
Take NOTE guys, those who are still using Zhone WIFI, pls check your SSID. Viewqwest changed SSID without calling/email me. I thought my zhone WIFI got problem. Later I found out that my SSID has change to a shorter word and lucky PW still the same. Troublesome is I had to key in PW on all WIFI device again. Can't wait to jumpshift.

Last edited:

Ghostrider333

Reaction score
Take NOTE guys, those who are still using Zhone WIFI, pls check your SSID. Viewqwest changed SSID without calling/email me. I thought my zhone WIFI got problem. Later I found out that my SSID has change to a shorter word and lucky PW still the same. Troublesome is I had to key in PW on all WIFI device again. Can't wait to jumpshift.

That is the issue with using ISP’s all in one modem/router package (no choice with those on 2Gbps plans). For those on 1Gbps plans, best to run your own router for privacy and security sake.

Untamed

Reaction score
MtoA67dl.png

WOW... seriously.... 2am to 4pm...

edit: lol now say typo... really CMI

LqVgd3bl.png

They really should send this out 4 times everyday so that they can claim that the internet is down due to maintenance.

UBSCSSNB

Reaction score
My zhone now become voice gateway only, any other nice sip gateway hardware I can change?

Zildjian

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone under jurong west exchange having slow speed ? im getting 10-20mbps for this 2 days

ramilcv

Reaction score
i have reached my 24 months contract. Finally! i called in to inquire about the specifics of the disconnection. I was stunned that there is a clause that I will need to pay S$ 125 for port disconnection even though i already completed my 24 months contract. Even though I already completed my 24 months they still require me to pay the port disconnection fee!

Does anyone have this clause in their contract? I got mine on IT show promotion. I will never ever going to subscribe to viewqwest again! And I will caution all my friends to subscribe to Viewqwest in the future!

any chance I can have this waived?

Thanks.

magix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i have reached my 24 months contract. Finally! i called in to inquire about the specifics of the disconnection. I was stunned that there is a clause that I will need to pay S$ 125 for port disconnection even though i already completed my 24 months contract. Even though I already completed my 24 months they still require me to pay the port disconnection fee!

Does anyone have this clause in their contract? I got mine on IT show promotion. I will never ever going to subscribe to viewqwest again! And I will caution all my friends to subscribe to Viewqwest in the future!

Thanks.

Pls check your contract is clearly stated. If it say $125 high chance you will have to pay.

Last time when vq lower their sign up fee they actually place the disconnect fee inside the contract but I guess they didn't disclosure to you when you sign up with their hot model during it show.

Usually other isp would make you sign beside the line to make sure they have disclose u the amount and you are aware of it

Phen8210

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Pls check your contract is clearly stated. If it say $125 high chance you will have to pay.

Last time when vq lower their sign up fee they actually place the disconnect fee inside the contract but I guess they didn't disclosure to you when you sign up with their hot model during it show.

Usually other isp would make you sign beside the line to make sure they have disclose u the amount and you are aware of it

how to check the contract?

Kapish

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Thanks.

yes i got this disconnection fee too and saw it in my contract during signup
just pay up and treat this as a lesson. read all contracts before signing

xiangzeng

Reaction score

Thanks.
Thanks for this message. I recontracted with M1 last dec 2017 for 2nd time, now I am in the 4th year since 2014 and I find its 1Gbps quite ok although the connection is not 100% perfect as the various factors come into play.

Lucky I didn't choose VQ.

Untamed

Reaction score
Thanks for this message. I recontracted with M1 last dec 2017 for 2nd time, now I am in the 4th year since 2014 and I find its 1Gbps quite ok although the connection is not 100% perfect as the various factors come into play.

Lucky I didn't choose VQ.

You suay la. Didn’t get to experience the fastest network . It is like the northern light and it comes and go so quickly. Even subscriber didn’t get to experience much on its connectivity...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.