Zombie 2

Zombie 3

PUBG clone

so boring

oh and no SP

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

For the first time, Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4 is coming to Blizzard Battle.net in a fully-optimized for PC experience and fully integrated into Battle.net social features. Developed in partnership between Treyarch and Beenox, Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4 will be the most robust, refined, and customizable PC shooter experience we’ve ever created. Features include uncapped framerate, 4K resolution, HDR, support for ultrawide monitors and additional features built for the PC community.

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

CoD has alot of catching up to do. haha. change my mind.

frizee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looking for deals too...

Is there country restriction? Cuz i see some websites selling key codes stating that it's strictly for EU / Asia / US etc, and they are priced slightly different.

If my battlenet account country is Singapore, which one should I buy? Cuz I see that Asia Pac server doesn't include Singapore, only Americas Server. Correct me if I'm wrong...

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looking for deals too...

Is there country restriction? Cuz i see some websites selling key codes stating that it's strictly for EU / Asia / US etc, and they are priced slightly different.

If my battlenet account country is Singapore, which one should I buy? Cuz I see that Asia Pac server doesn't include Singapore, only Americas Server. Correct me if I'm wrong...

if u find out please let us know if there's any SG server. or which servers are SG players supposed to play on. thanks.

frizee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if u find out please let us know if there's any SG server. or which servers are SG players supposed to play on. thanks.

What I know is Americas server was the suggested one because I see the map covers Sg, instead of Asia.

It’s just that I don’t which code should I buy from these 3rd party websites haha

shidenx

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Was playing on Asia. Basically mostly Chinese players. Thinking of changing to US server

zacky1223

Reaction score
US server play in the morning than can find match. Afternoon onwards very hard. At night I switch to Asia server.

SilverFX

Reaction score
Somehow Americas server is buggy right now. Always get capped at 20-30 peeps after long waiting time, either that or match fail to start. Switched to Asia server and had a blast. Ping isnt the best though, hovering between 100-150. But strangely sometimes when I restart the game it starts at 20-30 ping. Well takes sometime for activision to sort it out I guess.

Chronix93

Reaction score
ANyone wants to play with me im looking to invite people thats plays black ops 4 and other games to my discord server since no one has created a discord server for black ops 4 PM add me on battlenet my battle tag is CyoNix#11113

shidenx

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ANyone wants to play with me im looking to invite people thats plays black ops 4 and other games to my discord server since no one has created a discord server for black ops 4 PM add me on battlenet my battle tag is CyoNix#11113

added ya. Im Zara#1168

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.