[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

jannworld

Reaction score
My most lucky CD event Pokémon was the venasaur- tio WB 8000 stardust shiny and Turn out to be 96%.

my best shiny charmander this time is.. 86%.. i recall 14 11? 13..

something like that.. n only lvl 11 or lower..

so i just evolve n leave it as it is..

if its 14 14 14.. i will power it up. but its nt.. (not that those iv matters.. but that's just how i play)

I evolve afew 600+ cp none shiny charmander .. for blast burn..
:s13::s22:

I also evolve 2.. 95% charmander.. but lvl20 n 23? ..DOnt feel its worth to power them up.. (unless shiny)

koolkool

Reaction score
Anyone know the probability of getting a shiny ho oh? Same as Lugia? I did 4 ho oh raid today. All no shiny. My friends also the same. They did at least 3 raids and haven't get any shiny. Now I start to worry if I can get a shiny...

Sent from NVIDIA SHIELD TABLET K1 using GAGT

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I remember it took me near the event ending then I got 3 shiny lugia. So I'm not that worried... Just let fate decide.

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mrhello will say get shiny legendary is useless. Cannot "showcase" (read "how lian") inside gym.:s13:

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just realized I caught shiny Bulbasaur. CP 860 iv 87 lvl 33!!! During community day event! Too bad no more frenzy plant:(

Just wondering if they will bring back all these exlusive move in the future. :o

zoossh

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is lugia worth powering up?

Can used against hariyama? I got a tier 2 red lugia and a tier 1 normal lugia up to iv 91. Can’t decide if to power up lugia.

Also not sure if to power up vap and suicune both iv 98, cos I already had 3 vap > 3k.

I suspect I’m the only one here with no milotic, salamence, gardevoir and slaking. Will milotic, gyarados and kyogre make vap and suicune irrelevant?

jannworld

Reaction score
Lugia Attack not very strong. It is a tanky kind of attacker somewhat like lapras kind. I seldom use lugia.

For pure water attacker kyogre rules over vap gyarados milotic whatever. Suicune dun bother.

Slaking for pokedex. Milotic gardevoir salamence are good but not extremely ground breaking like what dragonite and tyranitar were to their generation largely because there are better options especially with the presence of legendaries.

Milotic got overshadowed by kyogre
Salamence overshadowed by dragonite and rayquaza
Gardevoir ok no better fairy replacement but fairy isn’t that much of a strong presence and lacks a fairy fast move to do more dps damage

Is lugia worth powering up?

Can used against hariyama? I got a tier 2 red lugia and a tier 1 normal lugia up to iv 91. Can’t decide if to power up lugia.

Also not sure if to power up vap and suicune both iv 98, cos I already had 3 vap > 3k.

I suspect I’m the only one here with no milotic, salamence, gardevoir and slaking. Will milotic, gyarados and kyogre make vap and suicune irrelevant?

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gardevoir is best place as Gym defender. Position it like around 4th to 6th.

zoossh

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do u use a generalist team of all dragonite or tyra? Or do u plan your team to fit the sequence? Have u tried lugia on hariyama?

I dunno what to power up now. Those legendaries above iv 90 power up Liao. Should I power up those iv 89? Which of those legendaries useful to power up more than 1?

Lugia Attack not very strong. It is a tanky kind of attacker somewhat like lapras kind. I seldom use lugia.

For pure water attacker kyogre rules over vap gyarados milotic whatever. Suicune dun bother.

Slaking for pokedex. Milotic gardevoir salamence are good but not extremely ground breaking like what dragonite and tyranitar were to their generation largely because there are better options especially with the presence of legendaries.

Milotic got overshadowed by kyogre
Salamence overshadowed by dragonite and rayquaza
Gardevoir ok no better fairy replacement but fairy isn’t that much of a strong presence and lacks a fairy fast move to do more dps damage

Last edited:

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can collect those 3 or 5 great throws in a row, or 3 excellent throws if you are good

Then go and raid Ho Oh

Like almost every throw can hit at least great

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do u use a generalist team of all dragonite or tyra? Or do u plan your team to fit the sequence? Have u tried lugia on hariyama?

I dunno what to power up now. Those legendaries above iv 90 power up Liao. Should I power up those iv 89? Which of those legendaries useful to power up more than 1?

For a team of same mons best is still machamps

The rest don't bother

Have a mix team better

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Kana discriminate shaving today

Put Blissy for my main account and a gengar for my baby account as 2nd and 3rd mon in a gym. Someone put a dragonite as 1st mon

That was like 10 minutes b4 a legendary raid

Then someone put a vap as 4th mon and so jokers put a rat and a pigeon as 5th and 6th

Right after the raid some people shave off my gengar plust the rat plus pigeon

Now 8 hours later my Blissey is still in that gym

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just few post ago I asked who completed Gen III pokedex, then I was like still left with Azurill and Cascoon.....

So... Like finally.. I think is high IV too.
hxruk9rl.png

mikezuper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just few post ago I asked who completed Gen III pokedex, then I was like still left with Azurill and Cascoon.....

So... Like finally.. I think is high IV too.
hxruk9rl.png

Gong xi gong xi!!

2km egg right? I left with Azurill only ... trapinch 3rd evo can do from egg, haiz.

jannworld

Reaction score
My own gym team:
Lvl 30 fb mewtwo
Max rayquaza
Max kyogre
Max groudon
Max raikou
Max articuno

Mewtwo not Max because only 87%. Others 96-98.
Plan to add in a max latios next time. Also I got moltres standby but seldom need to use fire

Fb mewtwo decent alterative to machamp
Kyogre can be useful against tyranitar
Groudon and rayquaza are good generalist
Articuno useful for countering dragonite

I do have dragonites and tyranitars, a few maxed out some left at level 30

If I dun max out a Pokémon I might have enough stardust or candies to power up 3 lvl 30 but I felt in the Long term there are more powerful options in future gen and I like big numbers so I will try to max out my highest iv for each legendary that have offensive potential. Only lugia Hooh mewtwo I have not max. In mewtwo case because my iv only 87. Lugia and Hooh not the strongest because of stats and moveset respectively. Suicune and the upcoming Regis trio dun bother. Latias I might power up but won’t max. Plan to max my best latios though.

TabascoSauce

Master Member
Reaction score
hi all, wan to use up some of my rare candy.

which one is worth powering up?

Ho-Oh
Zaptos
Moltres
Articulnos
Rayquaz
Groudon
Latios

all of them are wonder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.