High Honorary Member
Reaction score
hoot 5 ho oh since its back

dont have shiny yet.

next week busy.. so taking a break..
1st june then choing.. see can get ornot..:s13:

jannworld

Reaction score
hi all, wan to use up some of my rare candy.

which one is worth powering up?

Ho-Oh
Zaptos
Moltres
Articulnos
Rayquaz
Groudon
Latios

all of them are wonder

Rayquaza and groudon first.
Latios is good for sweeping gym if u dun have db dc dragonite
The 3 birds are decent but could be surpass in gen 4. Raikou better than zapdos.
Ho oh let down by moveset this should be among your last priority.

Sgtrad

Reaction score
My gym team consists of 2 Machamp , 1 Tyra, 1 Raikou (if there is water type ) , Mewtwo , last one either D9 , kyogre or Ray . If no water type will change to those backup

unicr0ne

Banned
Reaction score
Kana discriminate shaving today

Put Blissy for my main account and a gengar for my baby account as 2nd and 3rd mon in a gym. Someone put a dragonite as 1st mon

That was like 10 minutes b4 a legendary raid

Then someone put a vap as 4th mon and so jokers put a rat and a pigeon as 5th and 6th

Right after the raid some people shave off my gengar plust the rat plus pigeon

Now 8 hours later my Blissey is still in that gym
they should have shaved off your Blissey as well.

knn multi account still want to hog gym.

Even more disgusting than spoofer

IndigoEyes

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol yesterday caught 9 shiny charmanders. My first time getting that much in community day even though it was raining halfway through.

I actually haven't catch latios yet. :s13: After caught shiny mareep and latias last month, I took a month break because no motivation at all + busy with other things. Came back yesterday to catch shiny charmander and latios but 2x Ho-oh spawned at MBS yesterday lol.

jayjaylim

Reaction score
4th ex raids in a row on a Tuesday

So now ex raid fixed on Tuesday ?

Me too, got my 8th consecutive EX pass.
Now becoming a routine already.
Getting to be bored of it.

Looking towards Adventure week and the next CD.
Hmm... what do all of you think the next pokemon for CD will be?

mrhello

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Put Blissy for my main account and a gengar for my baby account as 2nd and 3rd mon in a gym. Someone put a dragonite as 1st mon

Then someone put a vap as 4th mon and so jokers put a rat and a pigeon as 5th and 6th

Not surprising cos people may defend the blissey so that they can slot in their mons during an attack.

limbs03

Reaction score

actually I think might not have been a shaver leh.....I would think that someone was bringing down the whole gym, but one of the defender actually helped to golden razz your blissey
your blissey is big n strong huh :s13:

mrhello

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My own gym team:
Lvl 30 fb mewtwo
Max rayquaza
Max kyogre
Max groudon
Max raikou
Max articuno

Mewtwo not Max because only 87%. Others 96-98.
Plan to add in a max latios next time. Also I got moltres standby but seldom need to use fire

Fb mewtwo decent alterative to machamp
Kyogre can be useful against tyranitar
Groudon and rayquaza are good generalist
Articuno useful for countering dragonite

I do have dragonites and tyranitars, a few maxed out some left at level 30

If I dun max out a Pokémon I might have enough stardust or candies to power up 3 lvl 30 but I felt in the Long term there are more powerful options in future gen and I like big numbers so I will try to max out my highest iv for each legendary that have offensive potential. Only lugia Hooh mewtwo I have not max. In mewtwo case because my iv only 87. Lugia and Hooh not the strongest because of stats and moveset respectively. Suicune and the upcoming Regis trio dun bother. Latias I might power up but won’t max. Plan to max my best latios though.

Quite similar to mine which are mostly L35 to L38.5, except I use entei instead of articuno to battle against metagross, gardevoir, and grass/bug.

Also I find latias a good alternative to rayquaza because rayquaza dies easily esp against dragons compared to latias and I don't have other dragon counter. Also latias psychic resists hariyama.

Mewtwo FB
Groudon
Kyogre
Raikou
Entei
Rayquaza/Latias

Sgtrad

Reaction score
Not surprising cos people may defend the blissey so that they can slot in their mons during an attack.

Likely the case. Sat i brought down a gym near my house and slotted my Blissey and my girl’s slaking in second place. When I was not monitoring, someone kicked out slaking but my Blissey still in the gym and full motivation. li think someone else fed GB to keep my Blissey in the gym but didn’t feed slaking as they value Blissey more.

Some-one

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Likely the case. Sat i brought down a gym near my house and slotted my Blissey and my girl’s slaking in second place. When I was not monitoring, someone kicked out slaking but my Blissey still in the gym and full motivation. li think someone else fed GB to keep my Blissey in the gym but didn’t feed slaking as they value Blissey more.

You are very bliss indeed. :D

slowpokie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
met a couple near/in the area v friendly couple

when we attacking a particular gyms,
cos me X 2, aunty and uncle plus their son acc take up 5 slot liao
they are v gracious, so the wife of the couple slot in to make it 6

they have the resources to take down gym,have max blissey/chansey/ max tyran and d9, so let alone a team of max machamp

but due to the area of gym hoggers, they dare not/ do not wanna fight gym due to those gym hoggers

as they have alot of potions, they just wanna clear and fight, those gyms hoggers started calling their friends/kaki all come down to feed andSTARE at them right at the spot they are slowling fighting gym

i really cant stand these gyms hogger and bully tt i always wanna shave them off and put a useless mon ( not for the coins but more of the slot taken up)

the reason why the husband of the couple din really mind slotting in is because the couple buy coins ( ihe showed me 13k coins !!! )

end of ranting , i hope those with multi acc/ kids acc

give some chance for those who just wanna get some coins or gold badge, i do hog gyms ( but only 8 hours 20 mins and i let go, its for the coins, sometimes when i full liao plus if the gyms i gold, i take down but i dun put, give other pax a chance to put )
perhaps tts the reason this 2 days the gyms tt i put not taken down, lasted till 5 am)

sorry for the long post
end of ranting

Some-one

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That chao tar lizard looks jin nice although IV only 58%. Don't know is it worth it to power up to put in gym just for the chio factor. :s13:

Definitely looks better than green Dragonite and shiny bulba.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.