Nintendo Switch Games Discussion

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Mario Tennis Aces gets free demo on Nintendo Switch next week
The demo will be found in the free software group in the Nintendo Switch eShop beginning Thursday, May 24. Users who join the tournament when it begins may choose from four playable characters — Mario, Peach, Yoshi or Bowser — and compete in online multiplayer matches. The winners of those matches will earn points that can be used to unlock as many as five additional characters

deodorant

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Have already, it's called 1-2-Switch :s13: .
New switch owner reporting in! Sorry for not reading back all other 90+ pages, just wondering if 1-2-switch is worth buying, I guess if pre-owned?

I share switch with wife, so far we take turns playing stardew valley and 1-on-1 Mario kart.

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
New switch owner reporting in! Sorry for not reading back all other 90+ pages, just wondering if 1-2-switch is worth buying, I guess if pre-owned?

I share switch with wife, so far we take turns playing stardew valley and 1-on-1 Mario kart.

as much as i support Switch, if you don't have 1-2 Switch bundled, just get it pre-owned or until the price drops to an acceptable level. it's more of a glorified tech demo with average # of mini-games that demonstrates what the Switch can really do. Most mini-games need 2 players. Others can accomodate more than 2. There is one that is single player (or you take turns)

tjhin

Master Member
Reaction score

If you want to play with wife, 1 suitable title would be Snipperclips. You can download the demo and try it out.

deodorant

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
as much as i support Switch, if you don't have 1-2 Switch bundled, just get it pre-owned or until the price drops to an acceptable level. it's more of a glorified tech demo with average # of mini-games that demonstrates what the Switch can really do. Most mini-games need 2 players. Others can accomodate more than 2. There is one that is single player (or you take turns)
Thanks. Will stick to Mario kart for party's/gatherings I guess. Until / unless manage to find cheap preowned one.

If you want to play with wife, 1 suitable title would be Snipperclips. You can download the demo and try it out.
Thanks, will check it out! 👍🏻

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks. Will stick to Mario kart for party's/gatherings I guess. Until / unless manage to find cheap preowned one.

oh if you want for party and gatherings, depending on the age group - would also recommend Death Squared. It's more cooperative and won't be as rage inducing as Mario Kart.

I think Death Squared is supposed to be on sale as well on the estore. I need to check.

Another one for parties is Overcooked.

invigo79

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Thanks, will check it out! ��
Lets dance is also a nice multiplayer game + good exercise.

Sent from Home using GAGT

tjhin

Master Member
Reaction score
Random discovery: EU game card able to register for gold coin under US account :s13:

Found out last night when testing registration for my copy of EU Battle Chasers.

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Random discovery: EU game card able to register for gold coin under US account :s13:

Found out last night when testing registration for my copy of EU Battle Chasers.
My battle chasers still mia shopitree shiped out last Monday afternoon.

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.