Citibank Maxigain Savings Account

compro_1975

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Advantage is u got a persinal banker...

I phoned mine ytd and he claims the plan is shelved... i kinda dont trust citi as my welcome bonus isnt in!

jnashville

Banned
Reaction score
The new $70k requirement is to maintain your Priority Customer status. You lose your status and become non-Priority customer when balance falls below $70k. This has nothing to do with interest calculation.

wah different people say different thing.

so below 70k got interest or dont have??? :s11:

one say CSO mention new interest revision of 70 percent sibor rate and must have minimum 70k, another one say only lose status of non Priority customer and nothing to do with interest calculation. O_O

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Advantage is u got a persinal banker...

I phoned mine ytd and he claims the plan is shelved... i kinda dont trust citi as my welcome bonus isnt in!

Do you have the log between you and your pb conversation?

Are you going to report your pb to mas if the plan is not shelved as claimed by him?

sAVaGEmP5

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
10% of 1.4% is just a mere 0.14% less...

0.14% of 150k still off $210, or $17.50 off. Yep agreed, still the best highest 150k savings with full transfer and liquidity and no min spend.

Cant stand the other crappy bank with min. spend for noobs sry...

Panerex

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does this account have any average balance to maintain?

And if go below, will there be a fall below fee?

SKenny

Banned
Reaction score
So in my sample earlier, it is count as $105K
What happened if I do this:
1-May = 20K
2-May = withdraw 15K
31-May = deposit 16K
My last amount would be $21K which is higher than 1-May balance, then I'll get step count?

yes
:):):)

vddgnd

Reaction score
Is it true that just put in S$150k can let it roll and enjoy high interest 1 year later?
The bonus interest is increasing monthly by 0.1% up to max. 1.2%
As long as your maxigain account has $10k (or $15k to avoid service fee), can start earning base interest that is 80% of sibor rate.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.